• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Non Stangs @ Racelegal Novemebr 21st, 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

02gt

well i got 2nd place in the super street class with a 9.112 and i got the best reaction time with a .504. there was another guy that had that too but my next best RT beat his next best. So it was fun tonight but of couse that track is horrible on the launching pad. I was able to a 8.8 with 2.1 60'. Had lots of fun.
100_0660.jpg

P

pouya

lol u know whats funny is that i went there and found none of u guy's lol and i don't no what u guys look like ether except for ur car's at least i saw some wickedstangs cars but not people weird lol but i wanted to see the challenger and gtr run

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio, that 9.5 was yours too right? That is pretty good for an SUV.....

Next time we do this I will bring mine. Too much spending right now to come out and spend more money. Sorry I could not make it.

Good job to all that ran.

Gib

yosemiddysam

Donator
I should have brought my car. The truck was just a waste of money but I thought this was going to be an event. Not just me and the prez. Oh well I had fun anyways.

MustangSally89

I was there @ race legal on the 21st!!!!! That's where i met Phil, he's cool & i saw the crew. My baby girl was doing 10.4s @ 68mph (A HELL of a lot better than the wk b4) Anyways, i would like to cruise w/ u guys sumtime :)

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i wish i could have gone, but i didnt get home until 9pm from knotts berry. next time i would love to run the yukon. on another note....me and VP ran on today and were side by side, but im sure once we got up more speed he would have walked away from me.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
wickedstangs said:
02GT and Black ran there cars and IgottaV6 ran his dad's truck, yosi ran his truck and I ran my truck..

You are forgetting are newest member Mustang Sally

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, I was in the big lifted truck, I can't believe that I beat that
red S10 though, who's friensd was that anyways? My fastest time was 10.897 I think, I'll have to check later.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Misled didnt even get to meet you or see your set up. You need a W.S. sticker so your car stangs out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.