• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Non Stangs @ Racelegal Novemebr 21st, 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
If he told you then he will honor his word. He sold his lightning same way.

Beejay that is still with the 100 shot. I just got new tunes from a compny called bama chips. The best I ran before was 8.5 on hoosiers d/r's now I am 8.1 on street tires. I am going with skinnys and mt cheaters, drive shaft, and maybe the new C&L intake for tax season... 7's here I come

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
There is new electronics, new dash, new hood, lights, partial redesign.......do not buy it........

Personally, I hate it. Emilio made the comment the other day "Why did they do that to the Mustang" when he went to the link I posted in the Chat box......

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
look at the overall body and they made it look like the 69 mustang. thats what it looks like they were styling it after. the arch just after the door, the raised hood and lower lights...

ITEM_6-E-15_1969_MUSTANG_BOSS_429_candy_apple_red_large.jpg

ford_100170109_m.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
One of these days when I can go out to the track, I will need some pointers on drag racing driving. I saw all the other posts and getting a better idea. I'm a track virgin and any help I can get will definitely be appreciated. Also, what is the different for an auto transmission, that's what I have?

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
well, obviously launching is different in an auto. you have to foot brake to launch, and you dont gotta deal with changing gears, just hold it in a strait line.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I had to put a new battery and hold down in the Dakota. That gave me like 1 Billion more HP so ya'll better watch out.

M

Mustangcwo

I'm stopping by kragen today to pick up some octane boost and tire shine!!!! Slick sidewalls will cut down wind resistance.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I need to change my oil, plug wires and cap and rotor tonight. She has not been wanting to start very well lately. The battery friggin expolded too. I hope this is not the start of a long line of nickle dime crap cause I will burn the darn thing up if it is.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
man, i really hope i can go. turns out the denali wont be ready til noon tomorrow so knotts berry farm might be outa the plan.....i think we'll be there tomorrow

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well I can make it now. I switched my watch from Friday to saturday. I will only be watching.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well If I do run I will be stripping the vans interior. I am taking out the stroller, toys, Kids DVD's, and the car seats to save some weight. Look out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.