• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Stangs @ Arm Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wickedstangs

ORANGE395W did real good...
DSC_0034.jpg

ORANGE395W
DSC_0032.jpg

BLACKSTALLION
DSC_0039.jpg

WS RACE CAR FUTURE:)
DSC_0055.jpg

MORE PICS

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Man I dont know about you guys but I had a blast! I never thought I would make the show... For those of you that did not make it out I got out classed. I ran in low 8.0 class. I am not making excuses I got beat but hey I made the show and represented Wicked Stangs! The cars I ran Against where all stripped out with slicks and skinnys. I had full interior with STREET TIRES! I went to Super Shops to get NOS filled and tey had said hat they could put my hoosiers on the rim but they couldnt do it ad was runing late so I just ran my BFG's Get this guys! I ran a 8.1 on the street tires!!! I know what my next mod is and I will break into the 7's Those new Tuines really helped alot now I like to know my numbers on a good dyno..

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Phil did do awesome for having street tires. Congrats on that 8.1 pass, that's great. Good job. Dude get rid of them crappy hooshiers and spend the extra loot on some Mickey Thompsons. It will be well worth it. 7's are around the corner. I still think that you would benefit even more from a real dyno tune.

blackstallion06

Donator
I am just ging to get some cheap rims for the hoosiers for now. I am with you on the M/T though. I am going to get greg welds and a set of skinnys and M/T cheaters for rear, one piece drive shaft as well.. and a few tubular pieces on front in to ighten it up a bit

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Good Job, Phil!!!!

By the way, how much was the NOS refill? Westair in El Cajon doesn't refill anymore. Ugh!

blackstallion06

Donator
Super Shops in elcajon. If its the white guy tell him you know me ( guy with black newer stang fom W.S.) he will freeze your bottle and then fill it for you it cost me 30$ IF you still have NOS in bottle he will fill it off that not drain it and then fill. :)

GT400SC

PM for Decals
You got me wondering how much I need to severely lighten my truck and transfer some of that weight to the back. Bags of cement I guess! LOL.

blackstallion06

Donator
LOL why you still want to race? I can see where this is going you want to bring the 50 cal. to a gun fight lol j/k

I am not sure about the trucks Emilio would be a good one to ask he had one. I know there is alot of weight to be shed in our cars. The radiator shroud, and front wheels for one. If I change mine it will be over 100Pounds off front end. The new rad support is just a bar its like 100$ and then sliks and skinnys weigh next to nothing I bet my front wheels are at least 35-40 pounds a piece. I am gonna weigh them when I get bored an pull them off to change brakes

blackstallion06

Donator
You got me wondering how much I need to severely lighten my truck and transfer some of that weight to the back. Bags of cement I guess! LOL.

You need to talk to that place that Albert got his car built at all they do is Lightning trucks

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
1.8 is unbelievable for street tires man! You had a good night. They had that track prepped killer for this event.

blackstallion06

Donator
I just wish more of the guys would have ran. I also wish I would have launched like i had been doing when it was the actual arm drop.

Maybe next time we do a event like that we need to go out somewhere and practice on the arm drop. to bad they didnt hold events like that at qualcom

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Soon!

My new tranny and clutch plate will be here on Friday with a hopefull install on Monday. After that, HerPony wants a new exhaust, then I will be putting 4:10's in the rear.

We are shooting for the beginning of February to start running the cars.

Yes, you heard that right, she wants to run hers also!

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.