• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Stangs @ Arm Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
GT400SC said:
Hey Phil, which one of these guys is the "WHITE" guy?

(SuperShops staff photo) http://www.supershopsracing.com/

DSC02253.jpg

:lol:.....Good one GT....

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I never seen any of those guys there.. This guy has a really long goatee. You can go get you rnos just the other guy doesnt freeze your bottle

blackstallion06

Donator
Gibs07GTcpe said:
Phil if you had met at Target you would understand..........

Dont worry the Minivan wont win........

You lost me what are you talking baout met when??? for the Armdrop cruise to track or are you off subject? I see what your saying now.. you want to do a race your other car event. Just because your wifes car is faster than your car doesnt mean you can race it lol.. do some mods. I wish I would have had somewhere to store my wifes other car but was forced to sell our 90 GT because of storage. :(

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Hey Phil, as for the shedding of weight, have you considered the grille and fogs, the inner fender liners, horn and relocating the battery?

blackstallion06

Donator
I had thought a little about battery but not really worth the time. I am keeping all the other stuff though. It is kinda nice to race in a bracket that most of the cars are gutted with slicks and you run same times. If I change a few things under front end and skinnys I will drop off a hundred pounds. It wont be road course ready but how many times does the club do a road course or mt. run it only takes about 20 min to replace rad support. For that matter I can just up grade my front sway bar and it will work in same manner car is set up now

M

Mustangcwo

sdsubzero4 said:
More info on this, please.

There is a suggestion out there to have a night at qualcomm where everyone brings there other car, non-mustang, a commuter. Then we line them and go for it.

blackstallion06

Donator
I am sorry but that is kinda B.S. What bring out the wifes minivan? I posted about this before... Gibs wants to run his wifes car cause its faster than the stang. Let GT400 race him in his other car.. I dont think the chevy can compete against GT400's others FOrd

blackstallion06

Donator
My mustang is my comuter does that count gibs stang is his daily driver as well.. is it the wifes car we are sopposed to be bringing?

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Oh come on, it would be HILARIOUS!!!!!

It'd be a good time for all! Some of the races would be so lop-sided, we'd all spew our drinks laughing so hard!

blackstallion06

Donator
I am not racing my wifes minivan. I dont have any skinnys for rear or slicks for the front. What is everyone bringing out? Gibs has his wifes trailblazer that is faster and has more hp than his stang, Emilio has his SUV almost 400hp so he says, you have your Truck, a couple of the other guys wives drive stangs...

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Life just sucks, doesn't it?

Dude, you're Stang is gonna blow my truck off the face of the freakin' earth next year and you're worried about a FUN NIGHT?

Look at it this way. this is like the All-Star game in baseball. It's like a non-points NASCAR race inMexico or Japan.

It doesn't matter and it doesn't count. It would just be loads of fun.

If you don't want to race the minivan, don't! It's ok if you do. It will be fun as hell!

blackstallion06

Donator
Nah I dont want to tear it up or get laughed off track! depends on if I have something to run agains I guess there would always be a honda out there to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.