• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Stangs @ Arm Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
HisPony said:
Soon!

We are shooting for the beginning of February to start running the cars.

Jack

Hopefully you're done by the time we do our Mustang vs Camaro event.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
His Pony: I ran good on street tires. Well of course a sticker tire is always better but it can be done with out

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
You got me wondering how much I need to severely lighten my truck and transfer some of that weight to the back. Bags of cement I guess! LOL.

GT400 you could always get a couple big women from over here in housing to sit on the tailgate for you when you run........

Total Cost= 1 Bucket of KFC Original; 2 cheesecakes; 3 boxes of HO HO's; a bag of Snickers, and a Case of Diet Coke..........LOL

Gib

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Gibs07GTcpe said:
GT400 you could always get a couple big women from over here in housing to sit on the tailgate for you when you run........

Total Cost= 1 Bucket of KFC Original; 2 cheesecakes; 3 boxes of HO HO's; a bag of Snickers, and a Case of Diet Coke..........LOL

Gib

:lol::lol::lol:

You owe me a beer, I just spit mine all over the computer desk!!!

Jack

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
My dad said he would do the January races. Hey, CWO, you need to set up a date to do the "Race Your Other Car" event. I can't wait.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Gibs07GTcpe said:

Gib

:lol:
I just fell out of my chair. Thanks!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Phil if you had met at Target you would understand..........

Dont worry the Minivan wont win........

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
blackstallion06 said:
Race your other car event? What is that... like a heads up arm drop thing or what

Man get over the arm drop sh!T already! Rich is gay as FUK! LOL

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Super Shops in elcajon. If its the white guy tell him you know me ( guy with black newer stang fom W.S.) he will freeze your bottle and then fill it for you it cost me 30$ IF you still have NOS in bottle he will fill it off that not drain it and then fill. :)

There's only ONE "white guy" working there?

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Hey Phil, which one of these guys is the "WHITE" guy?

(SuperShops staff photo) http://www.supershopsracing.com/

DSC02253.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
The second one from the left looks like a guy I saw on Americas Most Wanted.......LOL

Gib

Status
Not open for further replies.