• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs sighting thread

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, I was at the Navy Exchange yesturday and I see this beautiful White with Blue Strip GT500 parked a couple of cars down from my mercedez. I am thinking to myself man I have to go look at it. That car is nice...Mexican Well when I walked up to the front of it guess what I see, Yes you guess it. A Wicked Stangs Banner that I have never seen anyone do before:) They made WS Banner match the Strips that are running along the car..

I will post pictures later today. It was raining so not sure if they came out good it was on my cell phone:(

Attachments

• ATT00178.jpg
    ATT00178.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 445
  • Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5,889

yosemiddysam

Donator
I spotted Gibs's wife in the SS yesterday and tried to give her a run in the Bronco.......Yep she dusted me lmao.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I made the banner(s). He asked for a white and a blue banner so he could piece them together to match the stripes. White where the body is white and blue where the stripes are. Alternating colors. When he picked them up, I told him "Dude, you have more patience to do that than I would have".

Car belongs to PWMustang, our member.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I spotted Yossemiddy in his Bronco yesterday, he tried to run against the SS....it didnt work. I was on the way back from Big Bear and on the 15 south through escondido, I saw a white SN-95 vert with a black top that had a Wickedstangs banner. It was headed North.

Good run James. She didnt realize til we turned at the top of aero who it was in the Bronco. Thanks for letting her over to exit.

The banner looked like the older style.

Gib

P

pouya

i saw a gt500 with a red wickedstangs banner at boardwalk when i went bowling on saturday i think or friday man dont remember when it was

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I saw Anthony's car by the dyno shop that will remain nameless today.

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
We have 3 gt500's. We have black wth re stripes and two that are white with blue. One is pw and others is the to brothers from foster freeze

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I saw a green Bullitt with a black banner in my driveway when I got back from Barona on Sunday....

InitialD

I saw a Black Fox Bodie in Cartersville GA w/ a WickedStangs banner. It had a LOUD system in it.