• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs sighting thread

PWMustang

It was a painstaking process and still didn't come out exactly as I wanted it to. Practice makes perfect though. I'll post my "time-lapse" pics tomorrow after duty.

Tommy

Tom has a gt500 as well, so that makes four right?

Don't forget me guys!! Most don't know my cars since I know I don't get to make it out to events cuz of the kiddos and thier sports. My 2 boys and my girlfriends 2 boys.....they keep us busy!

PWMustang

Started by placing painter's tape as a guide. Cut each banner into four pieces, three letters each. Applied "STANGS" with the reverse color and offset the top color.
IMG_0790.jpg

Followed with the "WICKED" side, working center outward.
IMG_0800.jpg

Finished product.
IMG_0798.jpg

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
That banner is bad ass!!! I cant wait to get my GT500. Im sure we will have a few more on the forum before I get mine. But whatever the number is, +1 next January when I get off the ship!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
That would be me. I just registered on the forums today. Not a member yet, just out here checking things out.

Glen.....aka "spdpilot"

Glen glad you made it to Forum. Hey guys not only does he have a GT500 he has a bad ass Roush truck that is S/C as well

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I spotted Fighting Sailor yesterday at the Albertsons off of Tierra Santa Blvd. The I spotted CHeetah2024 at the NEX minimart in Murphy Canyon. 2 days ago I saw Angel in the Faleen coming out of the Mini Mart.

Gib

M

Mustangcwo

I spotted Fighting Sailor yesterday at the Albertsons off of Tierra Santa Blvd. The I spotted CHeetah2024 at the NEX minimart in Murphy Canyon. 2 days ago I saw Angel in the Faleen coming out of the Mini Mart.

Gib

Everyone best behave....Gib is like Santa Claus....Always keeping an eye on ya...LOL

mustanghurt

im not sure who we saw today but me and the wife were both driving our stangs on north island and went past a highly modified (from the looks of the exterior) mustang with a white wickedstangs banner