• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs sighting thread

yosemiddysam

Donator
If It ever stops raining ya'll might catch Lucifer out. I actually had to install my wiper blades for the monthly Foster freeze meet and let me tell ya he did NOT like the rain. KUHMO's SUCK in the rain. I need the 2 cylinder delete for the rain lol.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I was leaving 32nd street today and I seen 02GT cruising on base..

02gt

when i went to base i saw this oompa loompa looking mofo in a roush.... :)

no, i went to the hobby shop to fix my air/fuel gauge.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Dam dude I wasn't doin anything. Heres my number for next time 719-214-1824

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Funny, after I left Danny's B-day party at Hooters... I stopped off at the Wal Mart on Aero dr. when was leaving I could here a ford V8 that was not my own. A black GT swings into view and we run like hell to the light. Not sure but I think it was Black Stallion. such a beautiful car. a quick wave and we split.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Funny, after I left Danny's B-day party at Hooters... I stopped off at the Wal Mart on Aero dr. when was leaving I could here a ford V8 that was not my own. A black GT swings into view and we run like hell to the light. Not sure but I think it was Black Stallion. such a beautiful car. a quick wave and we split.

He lives up in those housing up there, could be him.

Tommy

I spotted 95BEASTstang and his wife TUFF4D on Friday the 10th. I was on the 215 North through Menifee, following this GT for quite a while and noticed the license plate frame that says "GT Girls Toy". I had never seen that car before so I didn't think much of it. When I pulled up beside it I recognized two of our members, TUFF4D and her husband 95BEASTstang. I guess they got a new Stang to add to thier collection.....

I haven't seen them on for a while and thier activity is months ago :(

DSC02827.jpg

DSC02829.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

02gt

I saw VP's cobra today parked over by Pier 6 today. I almost ran into another car just looking at it....

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
i saw VP the other day....he ran up to my window and said get out of the road......i was like pfffffft, freakin mopar driver. lol

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol funny boys! im in sela beach right now so if yall want to steal the slowbra you have till friday

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I was turning off the 805 and was going through some streets to get to the 54W, and I hear a car rev it's engine, so I look over and it's lowlow in his new mustang. It sounded pretty nice and looked good too. Hope you are enjoying it.

Xodus989

I saw a Black/Red GT500 with a WS banner on the 3'rd at Aero Drive and 15 around 1815. Sexy car ;)