• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs sighting thread

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Today I saw a beautiful 2010 GT Black with flat black rims and Wickedstangs banner! Saw ya outside the main gate of 32nd street NavSta.. Who's got a Black 2010 GT? Whoever you are ya got a bitchin car!

Josh40601

Seen a sick ass sounding 94-98 mustang with a wicked stangs sticker on the rear bumper yesterday up in carmel mountain. Saleen spoiler, dark green, man that car sounded good.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Hey Emilio! I forgot to tell you, thought you'd like to know, what a stir you made when you came over the other night! :) The next day all the guys that live in these apts. here went on and on and on and on and on about your Beeeutifull Stang. The way they carried on you'd think Geezuze had driven right down from heaven, oohrrrrrr, the DevilDog up from heck. LMAO!
I think EVERYONE should come over so the guys here can all have a hardattack. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Maverick

Saw GLDNPNY on the 15 heading to the 5 today, He was making that Lightning of his, move!!

Also saw IGOTTAV8 and LIGHTNINGBULLIT today at the shop

BurnieB78

The other day i was ridding my bike to the NEX (i think it was Sat Aug 21)and i look ahead and to my surprise, i see a beautiful blue fox w its sun roof open, rolling through the gate of dry side 32nd naval station, and i couldnt help but be in awe over its shimmering blue coat. Then my eye catches something on the top of the windshield. As it drew closer the words came into focused. Accenting the top of the windshield, there it was, WICKEDSTANGS. Of course since i was on my bike, when i nodded i got the "who the hell are you" look. Oh well.

StarAngel

Right after we bought my 5.0, while in La Mesa, we thought we saw you. It was a green bullit just like yours but it wasn't you. It was another hot blonde in a hot car!:rock: