• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs sighting thread

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah I saw Albert at the NEX in Murphy Canyon the other day.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I saw our illustrious club president at 32nd street today (his car anyway) parked by SWRMC behind the fleet exchange. I pulled in and had a look round but E was nowhere to be found.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Saw "SingleTireFire05" heading north on 41 in Lemoore. Probably heading to Riverdale. I almost didnt even realize it was him... I have been gone for 8 months on cruise and didnt recognize the car right away. The rims caught my attention though and when he honked his horn, it clicked right away who it was!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Was on Miramar about 12:30 today and saw a Cobra that was either Blue or Mystic, It had a purple or dark blue banner on it. I only caught a glimpse of it so didnt get to really check it out.

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I was at walmart and I forget the guys name but he had the white fox with blue racing stripes over the car. He hung aroung the club about a year ago. He was friends with the guys dyno shop we dont talk about. LOL
I cant remember his name but was a old member. Maybe he sold the car not sure

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
I saw formerly mcbullitt's BULLITT at the shop yesterday. I stole his supercharger. The guys promised me they won't tell. nee neer nee neer

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Came home from command picnic today and stopped off at jet mart in murphy canyon. In 5 min I seen norther getting gas fighting sailor waiting on him and wickedrsh drive by on his way home lol.

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
I saw formerly mcbullitt's BULLITT at the shop yesterday. I stole his supercharger. The guys promised me they won't tell. nee neer nee neer

Yeah, you need to get a blower for your Mustang........wait a minute, would that be considered redundant? LOL

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
well we just make up our own rules any more anyway, so it counts! LOL