• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs sighting thread

lemonademaker

does anybody know the v-6 baby blue vert that hangs out around Tierrasanta? I keep seeing it, but each time I do, I'm driving my wife's Jetta : / and the Pony Express is in its stable!

ears

ha, never posted in here before but i got a glimps of a bright pink s197 on miramar yesterday as i was getting ready to go pick up the 2010 from tein!

i thought to myself, well that could only be one person. and sure enough, it was.

so, BARBIE, i got ya!

stopped by to say hi,,,,,,, kinda weird to see her on a marine base though! lolololololo!

silly sailer this aint a boat its the flight line!!!! loloololoololololol!!!!!!!

Barbie

Ears...hehe...yea yea yea...I think I can go to whatever base I want to :-P

Lemonademaker...that was probably when I was going to school by the airport :)

Screamin03

Saw a red new edge mustang on Camp Pendelton at the Radio Platoon bldg on mainside with "Wicked Stangs" across the windshield.

alaninsd1

today my cousing (mgee1982) called me he saw 2 stangs i think 1 was a red one and the other mystic blue i think both were termys with WS decals,i was working when he called me i work around there, It was this mornin(tuesday,16th),any idea who it was.:car:

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I went out with the wife to 32nd street uniform shop yesterday and she spotted a WS car. It was a Roush stage 2 with after market hood.

I went inside to get new uniforms and there was albert. good seeing you again