• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs @ Whipple Industies!!!!

What day for Whipple??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
That make them for new edge termis... And as for time, we are PM'ing Mike@whipple to get a time set up.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Saleen won't void either if THEY install it!

Apparently the concerns come from faulty installs.

WHATEVER!!!!

ears

so that brings me to a good question!!! what would be diff with puttinga whip on my ride as opposed to a termi???? the heads are prty well exactly the same to my knowledge, with the acception of the imrc!!! so what do you think id have to do??? not putting too much into it, i dont think ill probably ever own one, but its interesting to think about.... adn i can relate to the sound of the apu, however, me personaly ive grown fond of it, and ur right it do sound a lot like an ape!!!

VENOM04

Well the Big DIFF between the heads of the TERMY and a GT are the fact that the TERMY heads are DOHC and 32 valve as opposed to the SOHC 16 valve GT head. Other things you will have to do.

Get a bracket to run the pullies, a knock sensor, an intercooler, an intercooler pump, an intake manifold a Whipple and i could be wrong on a few things but you would have to ask GT400SC because he put a Whipple on his GT so he probably knows more about the conversion than i do.

All a TERMY owner has to do is pull off the old eaton and just bolt on the Whipple and game over.

02gt

Well the Big DIFF between the heads of the TERMY and a GT are the fact that the TERMY heads are DOHC and 32 valve as opposed to the SOHC 16 valve GT head. Other things you will have to do.

Get a bracket to run the pullies, a knock sensor, an intercooler, an intercooler pump, an intake manifold a Whipple and i could be wrong on a few things but you would have to ask GT400SC because he put a Whipple on his GT so he probably knows more about the conversion than i do.

All a TERMY owner has to do is pull off the old eaton and just bolt on the Whipple and game over.

He has a 98 Cobra....

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
We made several calls to Whipple and didnt get anyone. Chris PM'ed Mike@Whipple so we are just waiting for him to reply back..

GT400SC

PM for Decals
whipple.jpg

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Well I guess we know who the club clown is..........3am WTF LOL.

I guess Danny will be there then!! Whoo Hoooo

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That's gonna be a good cruise it'll take bout 6 hours. Take the 15 to the 210 less traffic. Trust me I was goin to Hanford every weekend. I know back roads for you speedsters..

VENOM04

Everyone,

I just got word back from Mike at Whipple on a show time. They (Mike and probably the owner) were looking for a little earlier of a show time. Show time being between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m... I know this is bad news for the S.D. guys but its what Whipple wants. I did mention to them about you guys driving all the up there but i guess they are looking for earlier times being it is a Sat. So.... i dont know what you guys (S.D.) wants to do but if there is anything you want me to do let me know.

I dont really want to push the issue with these guys because they are doing alot to let us do this. They arent even usually open on the weekends, so this is pretty much all for us. So lemme know guys.

Venom

Status
Not open for further replies.