• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ws Bbq June 14, 2008

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
so, i had an idea to have a big BBQ day and i am just looking into it. i talked to emilio and he said the club used to do it all the time and i think it would be somethign fun to start up again, maybe once a month or so. i was thinking sometime in may...on a weekend that we all can be there. either meet up and cruise there or just meet up there. i like the park down near mission beach, but if anyone else has better ideas then im all ears. we can have tons of food, beer, play games. football, frisby, whatever. those with kids liek myself can let them run wild on the playground. who all would be interested and what days would be good. saturday? sunday? i wont be back until the 26th of april, but i will try to check this as often as i can and get it set up. if anyone has any ideas feel free to call me at 850-748-2813 and let me know.

CLICK ON IMAGE

SPONSORS: SHELBY INDUSTRIES, WickedStangs Performance Shop, MAC, and another to be disclosed later.
trufiber.gif

shelbylogo.jpg

W

wickedstangs

BJ get a hold of me when you get back we have several nice location already, We can cruise down and take a look at which one we can do it at. Both, have outlets for the DJ's or Band...:)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hellllll Yeah!!!!!!

BBQ. As long as I do not have anything to do with the cooking it should turn out well! LOL I can bring golden bubbly stuff(or sodas) though.

I will be in Vegas the weekend of May 18th.

Gib

W

wickedstangs

Gibs07GTcpe said:
Hellllll Yeah!!!!!!

BBQ. As long as I do not have anything to do with the cooking it should turn out well! LOL I can bring golden bubbly stuff(or sodas) though.

I will be in Vegas the weekend of May 18th.

Gib

May 18th sounds good for a Wicked Stangs Party...:lol: Oh thanks for the major bust on my part...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
If you guys have it on the weekend of the 18th, I wont be there and I think Cheetah is going to Vegas that weekend too.

Gib

goonies

me too, with my new job i have weekends off, i might be on call but ill just take my laptop with me, im all in....

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
thanks for all the input. we will definately meet up emilio and pick a good location. dont worry gibs, i wont plan it for the 18th. i was thinking the 10th if everyone was good with that. i know its the day before mothers day and all, but i have the 5-9 off and i could plan it then. all that logistical shit. can we set up one of those threads where people can say wether they will be there or not emilio? that would be great.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Sounds great thanks for not doing it when I am in Vegas. I have duty on May 7th.

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey guys I want to have a get together when the Nimitz returns if you guys are intrested. We can do it at my house or a park somewhere

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
well, i am back now...what happened to the site...everything looks different. cool cars up top tho. blackstalion, when you get back??

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
hey emilio. when you want to get together and look at those places? i have mornings off this week, and thursday and friday off. whenever is good for you let me know and we can get the location selected

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i worked at 1100 today. how about thursday. i ahve all day off. i can meet you at your house sometime in the morning

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
so, it looks like we found a place to have the BBQ. its gonna be a lot of fun. now, we have decided that next week is just too soon, so i want to have a vote for either the weekend of the 1st of june or the weekend of the 7th. and wether you want to have it on a saturday or a sunday. so everyone lets come to an agreement and we can go from there. i am going to contact san diego parks and rec and see if we can reserve that location and parkinglot for our BBQ... and when we decide the date if everyone can get the word out. i would like to have a lot of people come. if anyone wants to help with the set up that would be great. let me know

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
so, i did some research and found out a few things about the park we want to have it at. if there is under 75 people then we dont have to worry about a permit, but if there is more it will be a $250 fee. there is no music allowed there that is not battery powered. if they see anything they will make you take it down. if we set up more than one tent to cover the BBQ's then we might have to pay a $25 set up fee. and there is no possibility of reserving off one section of parking lot for a little "mini" show of our cars. so it seems like everything is against us....:( so, i think we should do anyway. put up our tents, invite our people and play our music. eat our food. who cares. anyone agree