• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ws Bbq June 14, 2008

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
well tell your commanding officer NO that does not work for me. Tell him how about the 8th instead

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I wish I had that kind of pull around here......

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I highly doubt it.......Let me verify the day I have duty tommorrow, try to get out of it, and get back with you on here.

Gib

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
i would just look him in the eye and say shut your mouth the next words i should ever hear coming out of thim is yes i am sorry. Thjen smack him in the head and laugh

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Lol me and one of my old buddies in the air force used to do that, it was funny. it helped being fire dept no one really cared

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
so, i just got back from admaral bakers park off of friars rd. its really nice. i took the kid there to start playing and looked into the sites. they const money but they would be a guaranteed spot that would be reserved for us. we can even get them to let us park our cars on the grass for a little show. would everyone be willing to pitch in a few dollars and get a spot. they range from $50 for the cheapest (just tables) to $325 for the big gazebo with electricity and stuff. we can bring our own grill or they have plenty. they have a giant playground for kids. fields, and softball areas. what does eveyone think. would it be worth it, and how many peolpe would we have. 25, 50, 75+? if you have any input on this it would be a big help. and gibs, would june 8th work better? they have more open spots on sundays

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
emilio will be posting the map of the grounds. its only 50 bucks for a regualr spot. if everyone pitches in 5 bucks were set.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Found a job out there to pay my bills. The dealership i worked for out here went out of business and iv ebeen on unemployment since then. Sent off plenty of resumes with no responses. So now we will try things in good ole GA

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
My LT swapped duty for that weekend with me. I am good for the 7th.

No the 8th would be completely out.

I can pitch in a few bucks if needed.

Gib