• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ws Bbq June 14, 2008

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
im looking for 5 from like 10 people. but eric's wife just got a job there so maybe she can swing a deal and get us a hook up. who knows

95BEASTstang

What's up guys ? I will pitch in ,w/ help and some money .Just let me know ,I'm trying to hook up and hang out long before then also.... I was stationed at 32nd st for 4 years and now have moved to Riverside county.
Let me know what I can do to help....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'm down for the BBQ. I just can't make the first weekend of June, I'm gonna help my new renters move into my house in Lemoore.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
should we have a re-vote on the day to mae it more convienient for everyone? and thanks 95BEASTstang, the help is appreciated

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I made a deal with the devil for that weekend off duty.............No BBQ on the 28th of June or the 8th of June.......

Everything else is good.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Sure thing that will do for me........it is a Saturday right? LOL Yes it is.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Where what time how much? Who all? Map? Show or just get together? I may have to clean mine.....She is a dirty girl right now.....

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
okay....here is what i propose. june 14th, admiral bakers park. $5 per person + bring some food/drink. sports and fun. show cars (will organize field parking) is everyone okay with that? let me know and i will make it happen