• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ws Bbq June 14, 2008

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I got you. Adding you to the Show list in a minute. Thanks for coming out. What did you put down last weekend? Get the belt fixed?

Gib

W

wickedstangs

well everyone looks like we have all the spots filled looking foward on meeting everyone. Hope this goes down with a success. If not atleast we had fun attempting this show.

roorstiles

Gibs07GTcpe said:
I got you. Adding you to the Show list in a minute. Thanks for coming out. What did you put down last weekend? Get the belt fixed?

Gib

Cool, thanks. Haha, yea I got the new belt on. That was fun...

I didn't end up putting it on the rollers, but she squeeks out 515rwhp/475rwtq. I am out of fuel with the 42's and probably my pumps are about done too. I am looking to get a full return fuel system with an internally sumped tank, -8 feed and -6 return pushlock lines with 60's and a bigger blower. Still debating on the T trim or JT trim. Man, I have the sickness. 500+rwhp just isn't enough.:lol:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah 2 guests as in you are bringing 2 people with not that they are bringing their cars to show them.......

Gib