• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ws Bbq June 14, 2008

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Deploy.....What is that. I am glad that some of you do it.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
What about tomorrow?????? I must have missed that part of the post?

Gib

Gotcha Black!

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
well, fo those of us that pay attention, tonight at 630 at in n out!. thats whats going on. and blackstallion, we already have a raffle. thats what the sponsorship thing is about

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
they even talked about it at the meeting at in and out a week ago u old farts forgetting shit!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I got there late lol traffic accident. I cant help it Cali people cant drive. If it rains they all loose there marbles. Rain doesnt mean go faster to get home cause I just washed my car?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
shit rain means i get to break the rear end loose and have some fun but i tried to even with the DR and couldnt get it

fabman

Okay, I've been out of town for a week...what are the latest details on the BBQ this saturday? Did I miss anything?

fabman

Just if i missed anything...when where still the same? There was some talk about meeting for a cruise down there....?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i think that is for ppl further away because me and bj have to be there early to set up shop

fabman

I'm comming from Mission Viejo.....if theres a cruise let me know....otherwise I'll need an address to plug into my GPS since I've never been anywhere near there....

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
pretty easy but if you look at the
RSVP page it has directions an di think an addy

roorstiles

Hey all, I'm Emerson. Alot of you already know me from SoCalStangs.
I wanted to make sure I get a spot in the show. James (VP Cobra) was gonna RSVP for me, but I didn't see my name, so I thought I'd do it to make sure I can get in.