• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ws Bbq June 14, 2008

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Darn it I was hoping they would bail on us! No JUST KIDDING! I am glad we got it so now we can definately have a good time.

Great job BJ and others that have helped. Not you Emilio, you were too busy having fun in DC with the family.....J/K LOL

Gib

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
great job BJ i gave your number to a guy from Stangworks he would like to come show his car and sponsor in the raffle too.

yosemiddysam

Donator
My RSVP worked finally. Do we need to bring anything other than ICE? We can bring more but at this point have no clue as to what to bring........

95BEASTstang

What's going on for the cruise?Are we still having one ? Anybody from the I.E. going lets meet up somewhere up here to cruise down there..."06blackgt",Goonies"...

06BlackGT

95BEASTstang said:
What's going on for the cruise?Are we still having one ? Anybody from the I.E. going lets meet up somewhere up here to cruise down there..."06blackgt",Goonies"...

What time is everyone heading out from the IE

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will be showing my car as well. You knwo we could go and do a all out raffle for prizes. Its a good way to earn money for club. No Dues Cruisers in central valley had raffles at there cruise nights and it wored out great. Buy soem toy cars for kids and go to like Kragen or who ever ask for donations as well as buy stuff like car wax ect. We also could have a 50/50 drawing where half money goes to winner and other half goes back to club. I will try to get to Sams this week and buy a couple roills of raffle tickets. What do you guys think?