• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, i am really serious and don't be a sissy!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
I'm not gone baby's. Showered. Must eat food. Am starving. Losing too much weight.

I'm glad y'all are trying to grab first try. :)

Ahhll be bachk!

mulethras

LOL me three FS i would try dancing if it was just two people (me and you) but dancing in front of others i dont think i can do besides id have to be back in diego

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
orange395w said:
I knew this was BS! Unless there are shower pics of course :)
waiting on pics!!!

i cant dance im not flexible, clumsy, a midget

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
wow, its crazy to watch where this is going....youall have fun, keep it up....lol, im gonna go have a drink and relax.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Lol, no really, these guys do this to pick up chicks, I've seen it before. It's the wierdest thing ever.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
LOL you guys are too funny I get back from looking at a stang and you guys are all hitting on a member lol

fastsleeper

Haven't recieved anything :(

Sorry doll baby! I was enticed into watching the film 'Mongul.' It is the first in a trilogy of the true story of Genghis Khan. Fkg AWESOME!!!!! I forgot the awesome killin' scenes. No blood spared, nor heads either! whoo hooo

You men will appreciate the cunning and strategy of this amazing man and his trials, tribulations, will, determination, and not backing down no matter what.
errrrraaaaahh and hooyaah SIRS!

Anyway.... back to photos and dancing. Well back to....ME. HA!

I PROMISE I WILL SEND YOU PICS! NOT TONIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE ON THE JOB AT 6:30. 'Course, I could get the project done if I decent worker bees. :(

Be patient my darlings.

fastsleeper

blackstallion06 said:
LOL you guys are too funny I get back from looking at a stang and you guys are all hitting on a member lol

What the F is a melba toast? And I feel ever so pretty when guys are trying to hit on me. I have an ego just like y'all do. :)

GT400SC

PM for Decals
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3LxQJ6xvyA"]YouTube - Melba Toast is Packin'[/ame]

[YT]e3LxQJ6xvyA[/YT]

^^^^^^^Will you people please use the option for posting you tube videos!!!!!!!

Gib

fastsleeper

mulethras said:
LOL me three FS i would try dancing if it was just two people (me and you) but dancing in front of others i dont think i can do besides id have to be back in diego

So....you'll get used to being the entertainment and being judged by nasty a**** judges. Whee the heck are you anyway?