• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, i am really serious and don't be a sissy!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
orange395w said:
What are dance stats? I think you should just post'em up! I'm sure evryone else wouldn't mind :)

Smart mouth?
Yeah. Smart mouth. I did not stutter. Not enough Martinis just yet.:D

There are stats on dancing just like cars.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
fastsleeper said:
Yeah. Smart mouth. I did not stutter. Not enough Martinis just yet.:D

There are stats on dancing just like cars.

but can we see a pic to go along with the stats? sorry, orange got my mind wondering.

fastsleeper

beejay31000 said:
haha, those videos made me think how gay dancing men really are (even if they like girls). i'd love to help but i have 2 left feet and there is hardly enough liquor in the world to get me on a dance floor. lol. good luck

Moosie...Those guys ARE NOT gay. Those are the guys / husbands/ BF's of the girls you see dancing. YES. I know to be true because I have met them. HA HA Spoiled your trying to spoil the fantasy. HA!

P

pouya

if ur looking for a partner in dancing on this site well il tell u ur not going to find it we are a bunch of gear head's lol but if ur looking for some fun im always here :D :)

W

wickedstangs

I am your huckleberry but, just not enough time in the day to help you out.. With me saving the world and all....

P

pouya

wickedstangs said:
I am your huckleberry but, just not enough time in the day to help you out.. With me saving the world and all....

it's superman to the rescue

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
LOL Hey FS can I post a quote from one of your old posts?

fastsleeper

orange395w said:
I'm calling BS on this one. I need to see some real pics of you. I think somebody is messing around. Who comes to a mustang site looking for dancers? If that is you I may put the kids to bed and sneak out for some private lessons LOL.

I think I answered you on this one. If you did not receive my response let me know. I WILL send you pics and then you get to eat your wise guy words. HA!:lol: