• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, i am really serious and don't be a sissy!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
She dont need it that bad.....she can work at Mc Donalds where she can tell them to pack sand when she wants a day off and they say no.....Then move to the next place.

Gib

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Gibs07GTcpe said:
My wife needs a job.......but she kills alot of plants......actually she kills all the plants so that wont work. Unless it is that dancing thing....she can definately do some of that.....at least the learning part then come home and show me.....HELLL YEAH! LOL

Gib

The pole dancing class or the Ballroom dancing?:p

fastsleeper

pouya said:
well i can take care of plants for u i need a job also but if gib's wife need's it more lol then go for it

If you are SERIOUS you leave me a note with your phone # and I will call you in the morning.

fastsleeper

Gibs07GTcpe said:
well now the pole dancing would be good..........

I think you would enjoy her efforts. It's a legit class. Women only, no lookie loos. There is a pole dance fitness class, strip class, lap dancing, etc. My Professional Ballroom partners wife, Susan, teaches the classes. She said if I don't take the class she is going to.....well, I don't know. make me dance forward instead of backward.

Anywhoooooo

Stay tuned for more fun on the tantalizing dance and other stuff thread.

HAVE TO, MUST SLEEP NOW.

Thanks for all the fun guys!

fastsleeper

Good Moning! How's my MooseRackMan and BadDanny today?

I have to put a timer on the computer fun! Y'all made me sleep late.

Woke up with my Boy Cat on my chest. Thought I was dead. He weights 25 pounds. I think I only weigh ten pounds. He wanted his Mommie to feeeeeeeeed him. HA!

fastsleeper

P.S.
I thought you were the one who is supposed to keep it up!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! See? You're turning FS into a.....loss for words.

I should make all you guys work for me today. I feel hungover but didn't drink....or did I?
HA!

P

pouya

lol ur going to be late for work lol last night we kept u up and now look at what time u woke up lol

fastsleeper

pouya said:
lol can i have it instead lol

Of course you can MY PET. Since MOOOSIE seems to have left the pages it's you you you.

NOW I REALLY have to get my derrière to work. UGH!

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
fastsleeper said:
One billion five hundred thousand and 25 cents. How 'out that?:eek:

10,005,000.25 that should do just fine.

or did you mean this

1,000,500,000.25. that would just be greedy of me to accept