• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FCC Victorville Presents First Annual Remember The Fallen Car and Bike Show

Will You be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey Guys every year the Federal Prison system has a week long event to remember those we have lost in the line of duty. This year I will be heading up our very first public car show. I am hoping for a big turn out and I am hoping that Wicked Stangs dominates the Mustang class.

The Day is May 22nd
Time 8am-2pm
Place FCI II Victorville 13777 Air Expressway Blvd Victorville, CA 92394
Cost is $25 pre registration before april 15th and $30 day of.

I am hoping that I can get alot of W.S. members to attend I feel it will generate alot of good publicity for the club. Now I named the show remember the fallen to include military fire and all other law enforcement.

I will be throwing a BBQ after it is all over at my pad for W.S. Members that want to attend. I live maybe 7 minutes away and just bought my house so I would love to have participation from all the chapters close enough to attend. Thank You and hit me up with any questions or comments

The show is open to every make model year car and bike

RSVP
Flyer
flyer-1.jpg

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
My schedule permitting, HP2 and I are seriously considering taking both cars and making a weekend of this.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I would consider as well making a weekend of this and going there. It's for a good cause too! I am sure it would be fairly inexpensive to stay up there.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
it is roughly a 2 hour drive from san diego we hace an officer that makes that drive daily yes he is crazy lol

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I actually was considering making a trophy for that. There will be one for best club participation

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
If you would like to pre register for the event give me a call 813 951 3376

I will be the POC for the entire event.

It is not for sure yet but we as a committee are working on making the entrants get a free hot dog and drink so dont know for sure yet but that may be included

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dennis,

Put me down. I don't have my calendar with me right now, but I'm pretty sure I'm good for that day or weekend. You can put it on the calendar or if you can't let me know and I'll put it on for you. And since you're a mod, you can put the RSVP up yourself. LOL! But put me down. Very good cause.

M

Mustangcwo

Is there a place to camp?? Maybe we can have a camping trip as well as a car show!! :rock: