• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FCC Victorville Presents First Annual Remember The Fallen Car and Bike Show

Will You be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roushed2

302 Motorsports

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
All Pre-Registration Entries Information

Make Payable to:
Employees Club

Send to:
Officer D. Davis
14358 Shiloh Lane
Victorville, CA. 92394

Cost is $25.00 Before April 15th
$30.00 Day of Show. Thanks everyone Ill post the flyer today

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will send it in once I get all my moving craziness done.

San Diego, let's plan on caravaning out to Victorville for the show. Same meeting location, time to follow.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
No problem if you guys have any ideas let me know I will bring them up to the committee I am on tomorrow. And Hey My 1 year probation is over today so YAY I made it

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Officially insane but thats off topic so ill leave it at that. We are looking at bringing in food vendors as well and I am going to try to allow them to have raffles but they say that it may violate the ethics of the government blah blah so I plan to talk to our lawyers on it

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Officially insane but thats off topic so ill leave it at that. We are looking at bringing in food vendors as well and I am going to try to allow them to have raffles but they say that it may violate the ethics of the government blah blah so I plan to talk to our lawyers on it

I don't see how raffles will be a violation of ethics. Its a fundraiser. If the vendors want to donate prizes to help raise fund by having people buy raffle tix, nothing wrong with it. We do it here all the time plus we do 50/50. But you guys may have different policy.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I know I plan to go talk to the ethics lawyer here and get it hammered out and 50/50 shouldnt be any issue as well

Daniboy1983

broncoerci

The drive out here really isn't that bad. I've done Tulsa to 29 Palms (about same distance) in 17.5 hours. Get up early, drive all day, and then hit the rack when you get here. You might want to drive a little slower than I did, but it is a nice drive.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
broncoerci

The drive out here really isn't that bad. I've done Tulsa to 29 Palms (about same distance) in 17.5 hours. Get up early, drive all day, and then hit the rack when you get here. You might want to drive a little slower than I did, but it is a nice drive.

???? It's only about a 2 hours drive from San Diego to Victorville.

broncoerci

broncoerci

Tulsa is a good 2-3 (your speed & time may vary) hours north of where I live back home. Sorry to cause all the confusion about my post but i'm currently out here in socal. When I made the drive out here it was around 19.5 ish to many cops wanted to follow me.

Sometimes I get carried away and start talking like i'm back home, you cali people just dont understand southern talk :pound: jk

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Tulsa is a good 2-3 (your speed & time may vary) hours north of where I live back home. Sorry to cause all the confusion about my post but i'm currently out here in socal. When I made the drive out here it was around 19.5 ish to many cops wanted to follow me.

Sometimes I get carried away and start talking like i'm back home, you cali people just dont understand southern talk :pound: jk

<-------

Change your location dude!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Roushed2 is IE and if they can't figure out to look in any other forum but their's then not much we can do about that.