• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FCC Victorville Presents First Annual Remember The Fallen Car and Bike Show

Will You be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
hey guys pre reg is almost up however as long as it is "pre dated" lol and I get it by the 20th I will still accept $25 for the pre reg. Thanks guys I am hoping to get at least 20 pre reg cars. I am at 10 right now. Thanks guys and am looking forward to seeing all of you at the show

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
C'mon guys and gals, lets get the registration in. Its been extended for 5 days. We talked about it at the meeting and there were plenty of interests. This goes to a good cause and will be a good cruise up. Let's support this worthy event and help this first annual event into a truely annual event. In addition, a fellow WS member is heading this up, let's give him all the support we can.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Thanks Danny. So far it sounds like this is going to be a Mustang Dominated show which will be cool. There is alot of interest on Oval Pride as well as Team Shelby for the show

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey everyone I will be heading to Fab Fords Tomorrow so if anyone wants to meet up call me or if anyone wants to pre reg I will be there so get with me.
813 951 3376

Danny I cant find your number call me

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
MustangCWO and I are coming up Friday. Staying at the Hilton Garden off Mariposa. So, if you wan to come by Friday, give me a call. We'll have refreshment ready. LOL!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey everyone I want to thank all of you to come out I had a complete blast with all of you and Jessica really enjoyed your company Monica. Thanks a lot and I hope you all had as much fun as I did

M

Mustangcwo

Dennis, it was a pleasure to roll with Wickedstangs IE and Central Valley. Thanks for showing us around town and introducing us to all the local car hangouts, I too had a blast. I hope to see all of you once again before I take off to Florida. If not, at least we had one weekend of great times.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dennis, had a great time. I like to thank you for putting on a wonderful show. Thanks to you and Jessica for being wonderful host. Looking forward to next year's show.

mrswickedstangs

Very impressed how Dennis put this all together. Good job! Yes, we will definitely be there for the next one. Likewise, it was a lot of fun hanging out with Jessica. I hope we can get together again soon at one of the upcoming events.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Yep!! Great show Dennis. Myself and the rest of the CV guys had a really good time!