• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FCC Victorville Presents First Annual Remember The Fallen Car and Bike Show

Will You be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nah, why change it from where home is? Besides it alright to be proud of where your born & raised. :rock:

Yeah but you are confusing the crap out of people if they want to help you. They can tell you where to go if you need something in San Diego, but if you list Oklahoma, nobody will tell you where to go to get something. But its your choice, but just stating a point. Plus it doesn't say home, it reads location.

broncoerci

Yeah but you are confusing the crap out of people if they want to help you. They can tell you where to go if you need something in San Diego, but if you list Oklahoma, nobody will tell you where to go to get something. But its your choice, but just stating a point. Plus it doesn't say home, it reads location.

In my defense your honor when filling out the information box it asks where you live lol. I rest my weak but determined case:aetsch:

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Everything shifted a week so I won't know anything until after the first trip.

Hopefully will have an answer around the 1st of April

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
We are really trying to make it. It would be the first show after getting HP2's car done and we can't think of a better place!

Red

Rouched2 plan on me coming up also. I love a car show full of WS members. I'll send in my money asap.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
If we can make it we will pay day of. We will give you a heads up to Reserve a couple of spots with the Club.

Keeping our fingers crossed!!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
That sounds great Red I would love to have you up here. I have talked tyo quite a few Team Shelby Members and am looking to have quite a few of them coming out. IIt is looking like it will be a great success

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dennis, can you repost the link with the apps and where to send them to. Its been a little while, just to make it easier to other members to find it.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
No Problem

All Pre-Registration Entries Information

Make Payable to:
Employees Club

Send to:
Officer D. Davis
14358 Shiloh Lane
Victorville, CA. 92394

Cost is $25.00 Before April 15th
$30.00 Day of Show. Thanks everyone Ill post the flyer today

any and all questions please feel free to pm me or call me
813 951 3376

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey guys want to get this bumped back up to try to get some more hits. I havent recieved any pre reg entries yet so I am hoping to get some soon.