• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

tact_out

ok yeah i have seen your car drive around. I dont take my ride out to lemoore that often. I live out in fresno so i try to keep the miles down. I should be getting it back this weekend with my new motor so im excited but yeah if you see a piece of crap galant driving around with gun metal 17s thats me lol...

DEVILSPAWN1469

tact_out said:
ok yeah i have seen your car drive around. I dont take my ride out to lemoore that often. I live out in fresno so i try to keep the miles down. I should be getting it back this weekend with my new motor so im excited but yeah if you see a piece of crap galant driving around with gun metal 17s thats me lol...

Yeah but that gilant will kick your Mustangs ass,lol. At least for a couple more days,lol

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
awe come on TJ did you have to rub it in lol. Hey I am getting me a point A to point B car when I get to San Diego. I am not driving my car back and forth to work lol

DEVILSPAWN1469

Ha I'm surehe gets the joke in that. Especially since he has to stop and fill his water resivor more than his gas tank in the Galiant,lol.

tact_out

hey dont be hating cause my car runs on water lol.. I drive 100 miles a day and have to fill up every 4 days. My gallant gets 100 miles per gallon of water lol if only thats all it needed to run id be good... get my ride back today with a safe tune to break in the motor then were tuning it next weds for a better tune and then finishing the tune off next april once i go with the 18lb pully and 62lb injectors...

blackstallion06

Donator
tact-out i do remember your car now. it just hit me. You work across street from me. I was going to put a card for W.S. on your car before but then I seen the CA mustangs stickers on it. My chief and I where checking it out at the gym after last PRT. Chief got so hipe looking at your body kit he wanted to take me for a ride in my car. i took him out of the housing gate went down a back road and got the car sideways. Scared him pretty bad lol..He siad you guys are crazy. How can you handle these cars with all the parts you put on it. One of the guys I work with pointed it out aas well. Said you never believe what I saw. I thought it was you till i seen hood soop and wheels..ect... you got a nice car

M

MMFK

Its All New To Me

Hey Whats Up....i Got A Sticker One Night At Kragens Started Fixin Up My Stangs So I Thought I Should Cheak Out The Site....when R Ur Next Meeting...

blackstallion06

Donator
We meet every Friday night through the summer. We have are meetings the first friday of each month. Yes please try to make it out friday so we can meet you.

BREDn07

Hey guys...i currently live in fresno, i drive 07' GT, alloy metalic, 5 speed...i'm lookingforward to hook up w/ you guys and do some racing together at the track!
07GT001-1.jpg

Foxman

So white and bred you guys coming out to Kragen tomorrow night???? I'm hoping the mach is back together buy then

WhiteLightning06

I don't think I will be able to make it cuz I have to help my roomate go down to LA, but Lemar was talking about the meet next weekend on the 30th, which I am probably going to attend.

Foxman

6 o'clock at kragen in hanford at 12th and mall drive... it sucks but i wont be driving the mach but i wil probably show up.....

tomcatdr

just picked up an 06 gt about three weeks ago. I have a cold air intake system and a supercharger to install.