• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Fenrir559

Hey guys, I wanted to know where do I post my p1 sc supercharger kit for sale?? I noticed the classifieds are all empty?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Fen I just installed it yesturday its a new system go ahead and try it... On the left it says add classified..

Thanks

95mustanggts

yea im new here ive got cards from 3 different people not counting fresno performance...
so when the next get together???

Red

yea im new here ive got cards from 3 different people not counting fresno performance...
so when the next get together???

This Sunday 95mustang were going to do the breakfast at balboa. Check the calender. Think were meeting at the target between 6:00 and 6:15 am and then heading to the B@B.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This Sunday 95mustang were going to do the breakfast at balboa. Check the calender. Think were meeting at the target between 6:00 and 6:15 am and then heading to the B@B.

He's a little far for B&B, Red. He's in Central Valley chapter. He's up in Lemoore area. LOL!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Next meet is:

We are going to meet in Visalia next.. We are having a track day @ the Adventure Park there. GO KART GRUDGE MATCHES!!! LOL. This Saturday, probably at 630pm.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver

disregaurd that unless you want to drive a long way from Lemoore..

next meet is in visalia at the go cart place, i gave you the card at the jet mart!

If you cant make that, we are meeting april 3rd at the old walmart in hanford. Its the season opener for NO DUES Cruisers.

SIC FIDDY

Yea, him and I really need to run em. I think he was telling me he put a blower on that thing though? If so, he is more on Chris' level

bayarea5.0

wassup everybody my name is Johnny .i got a wicked stang card like a month ago after watch. i dont know who gave it to me but thats how i heard about you guys. then charlie chased me down one day and told me to come kick it with you guys.i Drive a super stock 87 Notchback. got a new fuel filter and 02 sensors!! i get 330 miles to a full tank!(im friggin broke!)oh yeah and various rust spots! always loved mustangs grew up around mustangs and camaros . just love that torque feeling, no feeling like it . very addicting! pretty juiced because now i can share my passion for cars with other people and learn alot from you guys as well! You guys are family oriented to and thats a plus because me and my wife and son love to go and hang out! but yeah thats pretty much me. hope to meet all you guys friday!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wassup everybody my name is Johnny .i got a wicked stang card like a month ago after watch. i dont know who gave it to me but thats how i heard about you guys. then charlie chased me down one day and told me to come kick it with you guys.i Drive a super stock 87 Notchback. got a new fuel filter and 02 sensors!! i get 330 miles to a full tank!(im friggin broke!)oh yeah and various rust spots! always loved mustangs grew up around mustangs and camaros . just love that torque feeling, no feeling like it . very addicting! pretty juiced because now i can share my passion for cars with other people and learn alot from you guys as well! You guys are family oriented to and thats a plus because me and my wife and son love to go and hang out! but yeah thats pretty much me. hope to meet all you guys friday!

Welcome and you will meet some good folks here.

bayarea5.0

pretty much all over. born in SF. lived there for awhile. moved to pacifica then i moved to richmond,than so SF. than finaly Fairfield. yeah the mustang scene up there is pretty good, you can pretty much find everything on "playa price". i have fam in hayward and san leandro as well. i was super juiced when i found out that there was mustang people up down here! so im glad i got stationed here!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Welcome to the Wicked Stangs! I will be in Fallon, NV til the 23rd of this month but Im looking forward to meeting you. Sent you a PM as well...