• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Renegade

Hey guys I'm Shane, I'm a Mustang enthusiast and I drive a 2002 V6 Convertible. I just started modifying it, so far I have a BBK cold air intake, BBk shorty headers, full Pypes exhaust with X-pipe and replaced the cats with cutouts, 8 in. shorty antenna, and 18x9 DD black bullits up front, and 18x10 DD black bullits in the rear wrapped in nittos, and i plan on lowering it after the next paycheck. I heard about WS from my buddy Jassper

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Does any Central Valley people know if these new guys that posted here are still around? I never met any of them. They came while I was on cruise.

admbmb56

Hey everyone!!! My name is Adam and I am the former Northern California Bay Area Director, and new San Diego Director for the California Mustang Club. I recently moved down here for job purposes and I am loving every minute of it. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Mustang enthusiasts, and building a good relationship between your club and ours. Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. I hope I can meet some of you soon!
-adam

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah ive talked to you a lil bit on CA-mustangs... im on a crap ton of forums

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Adam, his face isn't "familiar".

It's tragic and hideous! But he looks better after 3 beers.
Must be that extra chromosome.

LMAO

admbmb56

GT400SC said:
Adam, his face isn't "familiar".

It's tragic and hideous! But he looks better after 3 beers.
Must be that extra chromosome.

LMAO

Wow...I feel the love between you guys already. :D Haha!
-adam

momo

New here i have a 68 mustang and i live on nas lemoore the cars mostly stock for now till i get back to working on it

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Sweet! Another Classic Stang!!!!!! The more the better!

Gib

alaninsd1

i have one o fthose wickedstangs cards, i got it like a year ago, i dont remember his name but he had a very nice black 5.0 with roush rims

W

wickedstangs

momo said:
New here i have a 68 mustang and i live on nas lemoore the cars mostly stock for now till i get back to working on it

Welcome to Wicked Stangs hope you enjoy your stay...