• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3 valve with trans

Lordgufi

3v and 4v flow nearly identically with a difference in WHERE in the rpm band they make their power. 3v is lower in the range while the 4v is UP there

Foxman

punisher you is your mustang the grey one me a charlie saw in fresno a couple months back when he raced paul in the red one?

Punisher

email order tune... bamachips

let's not talk about a ligit setup street race in the middle of nowhere here, it'll be matter of time before somebody comes in and start giving me a lesson about "we don't street racing, we are old and mature" LOL

yeah man, pm me your number, I'll hit you up. can dustin do it from a dig? I'm that much into the horsepower races.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^LOL Seriously? You might as well hae set it up...... Whatever enjoy and hope everything comes out ok.... And that the underdog wins.

yosemiddysam

Donator
How hard would it be to put the 3V into my old Faleen? I think that would be awesome but I have not heard much about the swap.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Should fit no problem as long as you have the whole setup.... 4.6 block should be the same mounting as the older 4.6 block mounts

Gib

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
So your car only has intake and exhaust? besides the 4.56 gears, 100 shot, etc?

anyways, we are racing motor to motor, correct?

i dont have gears, and im sure you have more than intake /exhaust =)

Whenever we meet up we can BS about what we have and dont have etc.. should be fun! Nice looking ride btw.