• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3 valve with trans

Punisher

i dont have gears, and im sure you have more than intake /exhaust =)

Whenever we meet up we can BS about what we have and dont have etc.. should be fun! Nice looking ride btw.
thanks

lol no gears... allllright man, however you wanna play it.

I have stock 3.31 gears, steeda underdrive pulleys (few HP maybe), intake, exhaust, and a **** load of nitrious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK on the **** load part

Foxman

no really he doesnt have gears... he might be working on getting gears but he is still running the stock 3:55's

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
thanks

lol no gears... allllright man, however you wanna play it.

I have stock 3.31 gears, steeda underdrive pulleys (few HP maybe), intake, exhaust, and a **** load of nitrious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK on the **** load part

I want 4.30s.. working on it right now. Wont get around to it till later this winter im thinking.

I have Control arms in the back, and coilovers up front. And if you have nitrous why dont we run bottle to bottle? But we can do motor and a bottle run if you want. Im down for whatever like i said.

You can see everything ive done to the car, nothing internal has been done. Ive have nothing to hide, ill even show you my slow ass time slips from this summer!

Punisher

I want 4.30s.. working on it right now. Wont get around to it till later this winter im thinking.

I have Control arms in the back, and coilovers up front. And if you have nitrous why dont we run bottle to bottle? But we can do motor and a bottle run if you want. Im down for whatever like i said.

You can see everything ive done to the car, nothing internal has been done. Ive have nothing to hide, ill even show you my slow ass time slips from this summer!

I like motor to motor, since this thread started with people saying 4V > 3V, I'd like to do it with two cars as stock as possible and see what happens you know?

Foxman

can i go... i have a stock 5.0 push rod on bottle LOL

we can go motor to motor then bottle to bottle all three of us.. when and were

Foxman

LOL i here these Fresno guys have some good spots.. when you guys meet up out there friday Saturday or Sunday?? or is it random! PM if you don't want to post it

bolted3v

no there are no safe spots here. like i've said all the spots have been burned by the ricers. we have done to handford and corcoran a few times but the roads werent the best. i dont have a car to run now but i can supply the measuring wheel, prep and the video :rofl: we should all gtg and have fun at a safe spot with a minimum crow and whenever all of you have the free time.

Foxman

well anything he will just plan out suck... that's why we just run in random spots with out any plan... and most of the time freeway roll or just some random side road, race and then just get the hell out of there LOL...

Foxman

I dont know of 2 good spots... will have a small crowed.. and not likley to get busted... its out pasted the rock quarry in hanford... random side road that could easily be preped and marked off

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

If you get 4.30s, you'll love it. I have it on mine and its a blast. But I will warn you if your car is a daily driver, be prepare to gas up often. But it is fun mod.

Foxman

your an auto right sub?? if so you have a .75 overdrive... when feared has .62.. the 4:30's wont be bad