• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Attn: Feared

Punisher

ya know just go get the alcohol cars cuz the 3v pos just aint gonna cut it. you guys arent 10 second cars. quit acting like it. just because you guys can beat ricers and each other doesnt mean you are fast. well maybe you guys are fast but you wake up and you are slow again.

I never said my car was fast, it's you all along swing your ego in this thread (where you are not welcomed btw). my car did 12.80 at 109 with a couple of bolt ons, I consider that as a good number, well at least better than a blown cobra that supposely runs 12.70 but never proven.

the words "I'll run anything you guys got" came outta your mouth, so... no alcohol cars, just daily driven cars. we'll see if your car is as fast as you running your mouth.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
i am really glad i am not welcome in here. i think i will kick my shoes off and stay awhile. just dont ban me whatever you do. no 12.8 is a good number with bolt ons. i never said it wasnt. my car is faster than 12.7. if i can go from 1st to 2nd, then 2nd to third. i shouldnt have any trouble at all going from 3rd to 4th. my shifts are lightning quick too. maybe i can come up there and show you guys a few things. like what a 4v is all about. how ever stock it may be. heres an example they arent making 3v gt500s.....why not? if it is truely better you would think ford would put a 5.4 3v motor in the gt500. nope its a 4v. have a nice day fellas. 4vs are king. pound for pound the best car you can have. anyone can make anything fast, so there is no denying that you guys are driving fast turds up there. im not sayin im just sayin.

Punisher

blah blah blah... why don't you come up here, I'll get a 4V for you to show YOU a few things...

we are TALKING ABOUT 4V N/A, please do not bring up cobra again, it's just dumb dude.
If I wanted to pick on 03/04 cobra, I'd get a blower too, mid to high 11's all day at 8 lbs of boost on stock piss rods. Have a built motor like factory cobras, turn up the boost, we already got solid axles, good to go.

again, if you think you are all that, come over like you said. OR ELSE, stop running your mouth please

Punisher

oh, here it comes..

let me guess... you are mature and you wanna do it at the track only? hmm.... or did I jump to conclusion too soon?

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
how about this. i drive 4 1/2 hrs to bakersfield. you guys make the no traffic balls to the wall 1 1/2 hour drive, and we do it at a track. controlled environment, prepped track, no traction issues that your fast cars have to worry about. and you can put your money where your mouth is. you know your mouth?? the same place i will have my penis.

Punisher

alright you stupid ****. Never mind about the race, so much for "I'll drive to you and show you a few things, then drive back home".

whatever, tuck your balls between your legs and keep heading south, who knows, maybe you'll find a nice donkey where your penis belongs.

fangs99

Hey Punisher, how long till you get your trans fixed? I think when i get my electrical bug fixed we should run. we match up bolt on for bolt on except you got cams and i got long tubes. I'm that big f***er that road with andy that one night.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
alright you stupid ****. Never mind about the race, so much for "I'll drive to you and show you a few things, then drive back home".

whatever, tuck your balls between your legs and keep heading south, who knows, maybe you'll find a nice donkey where your penis belongs.

i found one i am gonna drive up north and see him so i may get pleasured. :lol::hello: i just figured since your rocket was street legal and all. you wouldnt mind meeting at the track. but you want to be a bonifide super b1tch. and not make this as fair as it can be. out in the open for everyone to see you smack down a 4v cobra. :spit:but i guess you are way to rebel to do something legit like go to a track. when i said i would drive u there i did assume there was a track really close. but i guess all you ricers up there like to race on the street. whatever buddy. if i wanted to race on the street id go back to japan.

S

screamingstang

i found one i am gonna drive up north and see him so i may get pleasured. :lol::hello: i just figured since your rocket was street legal and all. you wouldnt mind meeting at the track. but you want to be a bonifide super b1tch. and not make this as fair as it can be. out in the open for everyone to see you smack down a 4v cobra. :spit:but i guess you are way to rebel to do something legit like go to a track. when i said i would drive u there i did assume there was a track really close. but i guess all you ricers up there like to race on the street. whatever buddy. if i wanted to race on the street id go back to japan.

dude quite the bs...cv is know from drag racing on the street! if your going to come down bring a fat wallet and alot of vht..if not stfu and bounce sd faggle!

zimmerc

Hey Punisher, how long till you get your trans fixed? I think when i get my electrical bug fixed we should run. we match up bolt on for bolt on except you got cams and i got long tubes. I'm that big f***er that road with andy that one night.

Punisher has long tubes too.

Punisher

LOL, here comes the back pedal. dude, you need to stop talking ****, your car should be faster than mine, I'll count my bolt on to you if you want. Since you got a big mouth and thinking you are the **** and even said "I'LL RACE ANYTHING, I'll drive up there and race and drive back home"... Then stfu and come over, stop making BS excuses. I've seen your thread calling out some other car, I know you street race, so don't BS me.

dude quite the bs...cv is know from drag racing on the street! if your going to come down bring a fat wallet and alot of vht..if not stfu and bounce sd faggle!
enough said.

bring your cobra OR STFU and leave this thread with the little pride you still have left, you are just gonna dig your hole deeper and deeper