• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Attn: Feared

Punisher

Hey Punisher, how long till you get your trans fixed? I think when i get my electrical bug fixed we should run. we match up bolt on for bolt on except you got cams and i got long tubes. I'm that big f***er that road with andy that one night.

Just let me know when you are good to go man.

Shane361

:rofl:...now it's getting good!

I just heard about this cute little bumblebee that has a cute little M90 SC running cute 39lb injectors on a stock block with a cute little 50 shot. :rofl: One I might add that gets his ass handed to him for going into BOOST WITHOUT A TUNE! :rofl: Shooting for 450HP...omg I sure hope your sandbaggn cause talking as much **** as you have and SHOOTING for ONLY 450 would be so STUPID. How do you think that would compare to twin screws running 17-20 pounds of boost I HAVE NO IDEA!:rofl: Your self admittence to lack of knowledge on other boards is also humorous! Because I would rather own a 4V and did beat a stock 3V in my "little" DD your gonna come to OUR forum and run your little mouth. Your time is comming "big man". Like I said..my car is in the shop..but it will be out soon. Just throw me on the back burner for the moment. You had best pray all the information I posted about you is incorrect cause if it isnt you will not have been worth my time. :beer: Let my requote you..."YOUR POS MUSTANGS"...HA HA HA HA

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
ooooohhhh cakes and pies cakes and pies. you know i said it before and i will say it again......weak sauce. my car is faster than yours, no doubt. i didnt know sand baggin was illegal. lololololol

Paul

Importslayer, let me start off by saying you said you would run anything and you would come here. So lets just stick to those terms, because your already starting the backpedal.

I think your still stuck in "my car runs 12's and I beat slow hondas" land because anybody with a respectable V8 doesn't going around braging about beating imports. If you think 10 second street cars don't exist then just leave your happy ass back home. We are going to take money from you, we are going to stomp a mudhole in your ass, you are going to wonder what happened, and you are going to have to drive all the way back home.

We aint scared to run fast cars. We have a get together a couple times a year with all the fast cali cars and I've never once seen your shitbox down there. You think a ****ing blower and nitrous cobra is scarey? haha.

Paul

Looks like i need to get some more goodies!!

good runs guys

Or a stock 3 valve with an intake :rock:

lol. I trap 105 man, you must trap 113 on bottle. You told me motor.

Good runs man it was fun, thanks again brother.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Or a stock 3 valve with an intake :rock:

lol. I trap 105 man, you must trap 113 on bottle. You told me motor.

Good runs man it was fun, thanks again brother.

you guys have alot of **** talkers on FSR, i was just messing around having a good time. But hey, i geuss thats how internet race boards go.

You guys wanna go to Tulare this sat night? Was teling my buddy about the runs, and he said he'd smoke check any of you. He has a black trans am. so if your up for it let me know.

Foxman

you guys have alot of **** talkers on FSR, i was just messing around having a good time. But hey, i geuss thats how internet race boards go.

You guys wanna go to Tulare this sat night? Was teling my buddy about the runs, and he said he'd smoke check any of you. He has a black trans am. so if your up for it let me know.

you mean visalia...

S

screamingstang

:rofl:...now it's getting good!

I just heard about this cute little bumblebee that has a cute little m90 sc running cute 39lb injectors on a stock block with a cute little 50 shot. :rofl: One i might add that gets his ass handed to him for going into boost without a tune! :rofl: Shooting for 450hp...omg i sure hope your sandbaggn cause talking as much **** as you have and shooting for only 450 would be so stupid. How do you think that would compare to twin screws running 17-20 pounds of boost i have no idea!:rofl: Your self admittence to lack of knowledge on other boards is also humorous! Because i would rather own a 4v and did beat a stock 3v in my "little" dd your gonna come to our forum and run your little mouth. Your time is comming "big man". Like i said..my car is in the shop..but it will be out soon. Just throw me on the back burner for the moment. You had best pray all the information i posted about you is incorrect cause if it isnt you will not have been worth my time. :beer: Let my requote you..."your pos mustangs"...ha ha ha ha

450rwhp in a 2800lb car is good for what? You tell me!
And if im sandbagging what are you scared of? Are you going to race or benchrace..cuzz to me you and that other cobra are already backpedaling!

Paul

yea, but they call it Tulare.. I dont know.

Probably because we head out to the spot in tulare afterwards. Whats the trans-am got? Its not going to be fun bringing our slow cars for some fast ****. We can bring something quick and gamble maybe?