• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Aug 20, 2012] NMCA WEST COAST SHOOTOUT (Pomona, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
We're all set. I reserved 3 rooms with two queen beds for 2 nights:
1 for me + to share /w ??
1 for Emilio + kids
1 for ??

I figured it would not hurt to reserve extra now, rather than wish we had another room later...

do I pay now or wait till we get there?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Wicked Stangs Decal Day
We all need to put www.WickedStangs.com on the front bumper..
5474.jpeg

brenspeed2.jpg

Sean-Lyon-Joliet-2010.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

Emilio, make sure you bring the banner.

2K7GTCS

OK folks, I have a hotel room available just for Saturday night, so if you were thinking about driving up Saturday and staying over to Sunday, you now have a great option for that. If you want to split it with someone, it's only $37 each (or 74 for the whole room).

I also have space available in the room I'm staying in, for either one or both nights.

Let me know if you're interested so I can hold this for you.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Meeting place for next Friday, 8/17, cruise up to Pomona will be at the Denny's in Mira Mesa. Address is 9898 Mira Mesa Blvd. Meet up time is 2:30 PM and will roll out at 3PM. Hopefully traffic will not be too bad.
For those meeting us in Pomona, we will be staying at the Comfort Inn at Fairplex. 1421 S. Garey Ave, Pomona, CA 91766

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
++ For those that dont know, my car was complete and the clutch were breaking in nicely. For the first time in years, I have no gear noise in my car and the clutch is like BUTTER!!!

However, my alternator decided to take a crap and catch on fire. Luckily, I discovered the problem in time to stop the car, get out, turn off the power and put out the flames. How much damage is done?? I'll be looking into that this weekend. I'll be scoping out a 3G upgrade as well. Looks like I'm out for this event and most of the upcoming stuff. OH WELL, Fix Or Repai Daily.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
++ For those that dont know, my car was complete and the clutch were breaking in nicely. For the first time in years, I have no gear noise in my car and the clutch is like BUTTER!!!

However, my alternator decided to take a crap and catch on fire. Luckily, I discovered the problem in time to stop the car, get out, turn off the power and put out the flames. How much damage is done?? I'll be looking into that this weekend. I'll be scoping out a 3G upgrade as well. Looks like I'm out for this event and most of the upcoming stuff. OH WELL, Fix Or Repai Daily.
Wow that sucks n thx for makin it easy for the chevy guys n provin them right

sent from my Samsung Galaxy lll

Ford1288

Donator
Geez old man, you're supposed to be our master mechanic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk