• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Autocross Schedule

SIC FIDDY

yeah, i got a camcorder... if you want, you can use it to record the back side of my mach all day long. you and shane seem to like that view of my car... :rofl:

on a serious note though, my mom and her b/f may be going just to watch, maybe be the safety people (?) like joe and charlie were last time.

also, may need a helmet as i don't have one... still got one i could use, shane? or did you loan all the ones you had out?

Hey, no shame in my game that my 4 thousand dollar daily driver can a tleast hang with you guys. Here in a couple of months Dustin will have a hard time keeping up with me on the bottle! Heads, cam and sprayed 5.0 FTMFW!!!!!

Anyways I wouldnt worry too much about the helmets as the PCA has some you can borrow. But if need be, you can use mine when im not running.

Do we want to make a little side wadger as to who will be running the quickest lap times on Saturday???? I think Jay will do pretty well with the auto and Dustin will have a hard time staying planted. Should be a blast though, I cant wait!!!

I

Ichiduo

Jay has no traction though

depends on how i'm driving my mach. if i'm just foot braking and launching it, yeah my tires will roast. but if i'm already on a roll, they'll be just fine... though if i were a cone, i'd fear for my life... :rofl:

this'll be my first time autocrossing, so i don't know how my mach will handle.

I

Ichiduo

Hey, no shame in my game that my 4 thousand dollar daily driver can a tleast hang with you guys. Here in a couple of months Dustin will have a hard time keeping up with me on the bottle! Heads, cam and sprayed 5.0 FTMFW!!!!!

Anyways I wouldnt worry too much about the helmets as the PCA has some you can borrow. But if need be, you can use mine when im not running.

Do we want to make a little side wadger as to who will be running the quickest lap times on Saturday???? I think Jay will do pretty well with the auto and Dustin will have a hard time staying planted. Should be a blast though, I cant wait!!!

can't wait to see the bolded... :rock:

also thanks for having faith in my driving skills even though this is my first time autocrossing. not that i don't have any confidence, but seeing as this is my FIRST time doing this sort of event, i'd bet AGAINST myself. :lol:

Foxman

if you cant drive the adventer park go karts i wouldnt be exopecting a hole lot jay....

Hey if you want to do heads cam intake and NOS charlie... you should just by the systemmax kit that has the intake heads and cam combo...

I

Ichiduo

if you cant drive the adventer park go karts i wouldnt be exopecting a hole lot jay....

Hey if you want to do heads cam intake and NOS charlie... you should just by the systemmax kit that has the intake heads and cam combo...

truth be told, i hit the barricade ONCE that night. also, my first race i got a crap kart that even the tech guy "stalled". my prob? there was another guy in an orange shirt that kept spinning out and hitting the barricade... guess who took all the blame for guy in an orange shirt spinning out, hitting barriers, etc.?

being this is my first time going autocrossing, i'm just gonna take it easy. thought i know i'll still take out a couple of cones here and there. :rofl:

SIC FIDDY

Well im still on a budget. I would like to take the heads and intake to a machine shop and have them worked over.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
i dont think ill do that well. Atleast not get the best lap time out of us all. I havent done any real auto crossing in 6 years.

I

Ichiduo

very unique. we're all used to Mustangs going straight fast, but you gotta respect one that corners as good as that fox.

Renegade

oh ya guys i almost forgot, one of my dad's bosses is most likely going to meet us out there with his Porsche

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
oh ya guys i almost forgot, one of my dad's bosses is most likely going to meet us out there with his Porsche

So, what you really want to say is "my dad's boss will be out with his Porsche, please don't embarass him, I like my dad to keep his job"? LMAO!!!!

Renegade

ok i wont be racing, and why are you guys taking that long ass way? how about meet up at my place and drive up there the short way and save 30 min, and ill cruise up there with you guys

I

Ichiduo

ok i wont be racing, and why are you guys taking that long ass way? how about meet up at my place and drive up there the short way and save 30 min, and ill cruise up there with you guys

sounds good...

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
i dont know where ur place is, maybee charlie will get on before we leave and we can figure it out.