• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Autocross Schedule

Renegade

ya just someone send me the address the place is at, Kerman is literally 2 roads away from Riverdale

SIC FIDDY

Well lets do this. Meet at the Shell at 41 and Grangeville at 6:30 AM. Most of you guys live in Lemoore anyways, so this works out better. See you all then. If you have any questions my number is 415-5176

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Well lets do this. Meet at the Shell at 41 and Grangeville at 6:30 AM. Most of you guys live in Lemoore anyways, so this works out better. See you all then. If you have any questions my number is 415-5176

I will be there.

SIC FIDDY

Tomorrow is an AutoX event at the Fresno Fairgrounds. Its an SCCA event and should be a great time. Will take lots of pics and if anyone wants to go hit me up. 415-5176. Leaving the house at about 6:15 for a full day of awesomeness!!!!

SIC FIDDY

Man, what a great time! The track was awesome. Clean, fast, and well marked. This track was way better for us mustang guys. I had a few scary moments though. First, I thought I felt a big clunk coming from the rear end. I about **** cause I thought I was going home on the trailer due to a blown up rear end. So I bring the car in, pull the rear wheels off and investigate. Seen some fluid coming from the left rear wheels bearing seal that thought I lost the bearings. Brakes come off and everything came out to be alright. Just a very slow leaking seal. While I was moving turning the rear hubs I heard this nasty medal to medal noise. Great, another problem. Investigate further and find the drive shaft rubbing against one of the mufflers. Easy fix thank God. So after wrenching during the entire lunch break I get back in line to turn another lap. Hammer down then realize that I have great power loss. Damn it!!!! Pull off again, let the car cool down and listened to the motor. Bad miss fire. Great, I thought, fouled a plug. Didnt have any extra. Im lookin around the engine bay tugging on stuff then grabbed # 4 plug wire and that bitch popped off. Sweet!!!! Another east fix. Fixed it and went on my way. Sorry for the ramble. Great time nonetheless.

SIC FIDDY

Pics....

Picture728.jpg

Picture730.jpg

Picture733.jpg

Picture754.jpg

SIC FIDDY

Here are a couple of vids. Sorry about the unsteady shot on the first one. During the in-car video I zip tied the cam to the mirror but as you will see, it didnt last very long.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8mZ9Lg-vFs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obLRAmVdTMk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]