• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Autocross Schedule

I

Ichiduo

nice... wish i coulda gone. looked like more fun than staying home all day, but that's what happens when bills come up. lol!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
When that camera fell, I thought the car flipped. LOL!

But looks like you guys are getting pretty good at that road course. And it looks fun, too.

I

Ichiduo

When that camera fell, I thought the car flipped. LOL!

But looks like you guys are getting pretty good at that road course. And it looks fun, too.

it's called driving... and yes, we do that pretty well here in the cv... seems like you san dog people can only drive in a straight line... an 1/8 mile at a time... :rofl:

:beer:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
it's called driving... and yes, we do that pretty well here in the cv... seems like you san dog people can only drive in a straight line... an 1/8 mile at a time... :rofl:

We don't like to DRAG things out for too long. :rofl::rofl:

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member

ill be my ex cobra from my best friend and show you how us SD ppl drive good luck keeping up

Foxman

Give those new rotors and pads a little more time to seat. there really isnt any adjustment... if the rear pad is dragging that would probably be a sticking caliper

I

Ichiduo

oh yeah shane, you're off the hook... got this earlier today:

SNC00110.jpg

so dun need to barrow one anymore. :)

d.o.t. and snell approved... seeing as i used just a d.o.t. one at the last autocross event, hopefully the one i purchased should also be good to go.

and i know i can use it at famoso also. :)

SIC FIDDY

oh yeah shane, you're off the hook... got this earlier today:

SNC00110.jpg

so dun need to barrow one anymore. :)

d.o.t. and snell approved... seeing as i used just a d.o.t. one at the last autocross event, hopefully the one i purchased should also be good to go.

and i know i can use it at famoso also. :)

Awesome man. As long as it Snell 95 or newer you should be good. Mine is a 2000. At the SCCA event this last weekend they didnt even look at my helmet. As for the next event, PCA on the 30th and 31st in Kerman. I am working on getting a set of front race tires and hope to have them by then. We should make this another good turnout like the last event. I overheard a few guys talking about Dustin's little accident from the PCA event over at the SCCA event :rofl:

I am also curious if any of you guys would like be in a drifting event? I have some info on events happening up in stockton if you guys wanna go. I might just throw the stock wheels back on and give this a try. Besides, we all know that gettin sideways is way more fun then having the car actually stick through a corner.

I

Ichiduo

Awesome man. As long as it Snell 95 or newer you should be good. Mine is a 2000. At the SCCA event this last weekend they didnt even look at my helmet. As for the next event, PCA on the 30th and 31st in Kerman. I am working on getting a set of front race tires and hope to have them by then. We should make this another good turnout like the last event. I overheard a few guys talking about Dustin's little accident from the PCA event over at the SCCA event :rofl:

I am also curious if any of you guys would like be in a drifting event? I have some info on events happening up in stockton if you guys wanna go. I might just throw the stock wheels back on and give this a try. Besides, we all know that gettin sideways is way more fun then having the car actually stick through a corner.

nice, mine's a snell 2005... so i should be set for a WHILE.

i'll try ALMOST anything in my mach (no i won't go after dogs like shane, or go offroading in my mach like shane and dustin :rofl: )... and drifting is NOT out of the question... just post stuff up and i'm sure people will bite.

we have to keep the events coming... as joe said, there wasn't a lot planned for after he left, so our schedules for events are wide open. the more stuff we have up, the more people will have chances to attend something and the more we'll have chances of getting more people in the cv chapter. :rock:

p.s.

with my crappy ass tires, getting sideways will be NO PROB in my mach. just that manuals are better for drifting than autos. or so i've been told

Renegade

ill be at the PCA event, but i thought it was only the 31st?! and when is the drifting event? if i can get some cheap tires i might hit it up, but those damn Pro kits i have on the car make it snap way to much coming out of a drift right now.... f*cking pieces of sh*t!!!!!