• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

cosmetic surgery

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
fastsleeper: 2008 Bullitt. Need to find professional(s) who can correctly, perfectly execute cosmetic changes. Mustang Shoppe is trying but stuck.
Thank You Everyone!

fastsleeper

ToDoToBullitt: fastsleeper
*remove antenna, need new fender without hole
*remove and recess windshield washers from hood
*recess windshield wipers
*shave door handles and gas cover too
*remake Bullitt emblem on trunk to remove the Ford word
*make center caps to match Bullitt and target on trunk
*change / remove console
*shorten emergency brake handle
*custom plate frames

LaughingGT

idk why u would want to mess with ur ride like that though thats a sick car as it is i could see shortining the antenne but removing it and with the windshield wasers from the hood mught as well pic up a new one and idk what ur trying to say about the wipers u going to make them smaller or down further in to the panel that there on ??? are u trying to make it areodynamic ????

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
its a sweet custom idea. the hole in your fender can be welded up by a body shop, the fender does not need to be replaced. as far as puting the windshield wipers lower it will affect how they work, you may as well remove them completely, unless you can steal a part from an old pontiac boniville that makes the wipers hide under the hood, and pop up when you turn them on. everything sounds awesome, but will take some work. i love the little changes to cars, thats what makes the difference

fastsleeper

Forgive me...It will take me awhile to pick up the "short hand" language.

Reasons;
I like very clean, uninterrupted lines on the car, very understated, smooth.
The WOW ! what is This car?

I am a very petite female. The console serves no purpose for me, is directly in my shifting path and brake handle way to long.

LaughingGT

fastsleeper said:
Forgive me...It will take me awhile to pick up the "short hand" language.

Reasons;
I like very clean, uninterrupted lines on the car, very understated, smooth.
The WOW ! what is This car?

I am a very petite female. The console serves no purpose for me, is directly in my shifting path and brake handle way to long.

ur console dosent sit even with the rest of it myin is raside a little in the back maybe u could take that one off and just get a cutom fab one made with less foam added in it

fastsleeper

Why Thank you Moose Dahlink!
I think the changes will look very nice. Yes, I want the windshield washers removed from the hood and the wipers recessed. I KNOW it can be done as can all other changes. Just have to find the person(s).

LaughingGT

fastsleeper said:
Why Thank you Moose Dahlink!
I think the changes will look very nice. Yes, I want the windshield washers removed from the hood and the wipers recessed. I KNOW it can be done as can all other changes. Just have to find the person(s).

well im not realy from around here but i thought i would just put input in. my mind changes every few hours hahah but thats one reason i liked the old 60's stange the bodylines on then were so slick and o man i made myself sad :(

fastsleeper

Yes. Time and money. I've lots of time which means I have the time to get the $$ but I don't know how much these things cost but want what I want anyway.

fastsleeper

Moose Dahlink,
I appreciate your input. Very kind of you to take the time. Please don't be sad. Everything always comes out in the laundry one way or another.

LaughingGT

fastsleeper said:
Moose Dahlink,
I appreciate your input. Very kind of you to take the time. Please don't be sad. Everything always comes out in the laundry one way or another.

moose isent sad i am, remembering the old 66 i had ahh one day i will get an oldy again