• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

cosmetic surgery

LaughingGT

ya i love the body lines in the 05 and ups it kind of reminds me of the 60's thats why i got one of them. i shold have just pick up anoother 60's i love carb motors

LaughingGT

i was goign to put a 338 stroker in it and 5 speed it was going to be a good rustomod car with enough to put some ricers away sometime the old timers can do a number on them i did it with an 77 f-150 back home hahaha

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Sounds like SOMEONE has a big wad of cash to spend!

Shaving a door handle or antenna hole is easy. But it means a repaint!

None of this you ask for is cheap.

I like your ambition. I like your wallet better! LOL

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Fastsleeper, I believe I talked to you at the Mustang Shoppe one day......I had the black GT.....

Well, if they can not do the mods, take your business to someone who can. Is money and issue with this or can you afford good quality work? If so the place that JBA uses is really good at custom work. I have seen some of the cars done by that place and they looked great.

Whatever you do......DO NOT GOTO HARDCORE MUSCLE IN SANTEE!!!!!!!! Trust me on this one.

The Mustang Shoppe mainly specializes in the classics. You really need a custom shop more than a mustang place.....There are plenty of them around.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I do have a 67 basketcase that I will probably sink 30-40 K into to make it worth 15 when done.....UGHHHHHH I hate old cars.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
No in fact there is nothing to it..............

Fastsleeper, I would keep the Bullitt just the way it is if it was me. They are limited production and everything. I think it will look good either way with your plan.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
OK I am done with it.......... You didnt say it had to be finished......You said it on the internet so it is now a binding offer......get it out of my garage by tomorrow......LOL

I wont interupt this thread anymore.....

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
haha....you said 30-40k later. on the internet in the same thread. or if you want just give the the car and 15k-25k(the difference) and i'll build the car how i see fit.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Moose Dear,
I'm wondering....I have thought about the "patching the hole" thing. What compound or substance, other than lead, would not shrink over time? Thus far, I have not found anyone who will do the hole patching for their own various reasons. The repair MUST be perfect and perfectly undetectable. Then we have the matching the paint issue. What do you think?
fastsleeper who will soon be fast asleep

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
of course you will acquire another "oldie". Just keep your eyes open for the one you really desire. You will most certainly add this jewel to your collection.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Matching should not be hard as it is still new paint and a factory color.

If a shop cant patch that hole without any distortion, take your car somewhere else......I can not believe The Mustang Shoppe cant fix that. They are a Resto shop and those have all kinds of holes in them........

www.mustangauto.com

I garuntee they can do the antenna removal and shaving.......

Gib