• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...famoso 8-21-09...

I

Ichiduo

no one is question your 13.5 pass.. but as of that test and tune... you were looking at his tail lights... all that talk about him always being behind you.. not that test and tune

i agree. :)

it was race what ya brung that night as scott said.

but i feel as if it wasn't even a race between me and shane that night. he was trying to see the fastest his mach could go all stripped down, et, et. i was seeing what my mach could do just as i drive it normally. two different scenarios.

now, if you wanna compare the times from those scenarios... be my guest. :)

but in the end, we both ran 13.5's in our cars. this debate could go on forever... :laugh:

I

Ichiduo

All BS aside.......I didnt know that a 13.5 1/4 mile pass was even something to brag about???? The real winner will be the guy who goes out next time and IMPROVES on his current best, myself, Charlie Zim and Dustin included. And for the record I ran better than all you guys with more power and less weight:rofl:

i'm not bragging... that's stock automatic mach 1 times... :laugh: :nonono:

and that's why we all go to the track, to improve. but i know improving on that time will be hard with my current setup as i can't get traction out the hole if i launch hard. my best time on friday was 13.75 launching at 1400... anything more i was burning out the hole and in the 13.9's or 14's... :nonono:

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
JEBUS!!!!

You guys are like a bunch of Military wifes.

IM faster than everyone (that owns a mustang) now STFU!

LOL... but seriously, i predict a 12.8 on the 4th, anyone care to wager?

VENOM04

ok ok ok thats enough of the DAMN who's mach is faster etc because there is no way any of them can break 12 like TERMINATORS outta the box. EVEN THE CONERTS run faster than machs so take that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VENOM04

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
UHmm... THe last Terminator in our club that went to famoso was running 15s..

shut your mouth !

VENOM04

driver mod!!!!!!!!!!!! need i say more

One of you guys should have taken his keys from him and drove it for him

VENOM04

No i just dont like beating the **** outta my car. Especially if its not at 100% If i were rich and just had thousands to throw around it would not be a problem to be a track whore in 100 degree weather at the track.

I

Ichiduo

i say lets see what you all got on the street

No i just dont like beating the **** outta my car. Especially if its not at 100% If i were rich and just had thousands to throw around it would not be a problem to be a track whore in 100 degree weather at the track.

so, you'll beat on your terminator on the street, but not the track? take a guess where most people mess up their terminators on. i keep getting texts from you about who wants to go to fresno for the street races...

the track is SO much more safer than the street. there's techs, a pit crew, and you know what? it's LEGAL. i never have to worry about chp taking my car, paying a ticket, or racing down a road where i could cause an accident. and if you're worried about beating on your car, we run down the track 4 - 5 times a night. that's a mile and a quarter... of hitting at most 115 - 120 (for boosted cars)... heck, i only trap 103 - 105... i'm sure you drive MUCH farther and much faster than that at times.

i'm thinkin shane's mach is in worse condition than your terminator and even he drove it down the track.

i say come out on the 4th and see how your car really runs. if it runs slower than you said it could, we can blame it on its problems... or your tires... or the conditions... heck maybe even the driver. :laugh:

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
the track is safer, but you've all raced on the streets.. so dont preach about racing on the track.

I

Ichiduo

the track is safer, but you've all raced on the streets.. so dont preach about racing on the track.

agree... i've seen your tail lights on numerous occasions on the street. :laugh:

but i prefer the track for the reasons i listed. i ALWAYS have this feeling in my gut that there'll be cherries lighting up behind us when we're doing those pulls going to fresno or another function.

if chris will street race his car stoplight to stoplight, it's a no brainer that he should race it at the track. the track is a way better atmosphere than the street as everything you do there is legal. you don't have the worry of being busted or who's there to help if things go south (god forbid it ever does).

if he's worried about beating on his car, fine do what nate does... run it twice. that's 1/2 a mile he's driving and he'd have enough time to let his car cool and rest between runs. he can also drive his terminator like ms. daisy to get there and go 10mph UNDER the speed limit if he wants.

heck, ask shane... i drove like ms. daisy to get to the track last friday. :laugh: we had plenty of chances to do some highway pulls, but my own choice is just to try and keep it at the track. i cannot afford to get another ticket. :eek:

Foxman

in fact id be willing to bet that i would smoke Jay even in my missfiring TERMINATOR!!!!!

I WOULD ****ING HOPE SO!!!! MY GOD 100 EXTRA HP!!!

i think all this BS needs to get settled! who is down for this weekend.. dustin and CHris, Charlie and chris, and Charlie and Jay and jay and chris... LETS DO THIS ****!!!!! ill race all you bitches and smoke your asses!! in the stinken lincoln!

Foxman

I dont know... i havent seen or hear of jay racing anyone from a dig on the street... when we were in fresno last he didnt want to race a 350z

I

Ichiduo

I dont know... i havent seen or hear of jay racing anyone from a dig on the street... when we were in fresno last he didnt want to race a 350z

dislike street racing for reasons i stated. every time i line up next to someone be it from a dig or roll, in the back of my head i know i'm a chp officer being at the right place / right time (for him), from possibly losing my car. and i don't want to lose my mach. at the track, i know there's no chance of that.

and really, why would i risk the chance of losing my mach by racing some 350z owner or import owner? people egg me on saying i can beat the car, but i can also LOSE mine (stated above: chp being at the right place / right time).

we all know we're basically f****d if we mess up at the track, we're more f****d if we mess up on the street.