• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...famoso 8-21-09...

fangs99

VENOM04 , i'll run you on the 4th, you to dustin with and without jug. as soon as i get my da*n car back. i don't care win or lose it's all fun to me. besides i need a little practice.

I

Ichiduo

VENOM04 , i'll run you on the 4th, you to dustin with and without jug. as soon as i get my da*n car back. i don't care win or lose it's all fun to me. besides i need a little practice.

you did real good in justin's gt when he let you take it down the track... :rock: :)

Foxman

dislike street racing for reasons i stated. every time i line up next to someone be it from a dig or roll, in the back of my head i know i'm a chp officer being at the right place / right time (for him), from possibly losing my car. and i don't want to lose my mach. at the track, i know there's no chance of that.

and really, why would i risk the chance of losing my mach by racing some 350z owner or import owner? people egg me on saying i can beat the car, but i can also LOSE mine (stated above: chp being at the right place / right time).

we all know we're basically f****d if we mess up at the track, we're more f****d if we mess up on the street.

you will not lose your car for a first effence street race... trust me i know!

Foxman

you going to have your car back on the 4th?

I

Ichiduo

you will not lose your car for a first effence street race... trust me i know!

i can't afford another ticket, the insurance increase, and everything else that comes along. i may not lose my mach first offense, but guess what? i'll have my mach but can't afford to drive it... might even have to sell it to get something i can afford to drive, cause i do have places to go to... it's as good as me losing it. and all for what? proving i'm faster than a 350z on the street? or shutting up some trash talking import owner?

i'll wait every two weeks and do it legally.

but i will admit, i have done my fair share of roll races and stoplight races, as a visit to the "street encounters" section of this site will show. but i prefer not to street race and look back thinking how stupid it was.

I

Ichiduo

or what are you going to, wait another 6 months LOL!!! just joking man

i don't even remember what scott looks like driving a cobra...

oh wait...

mario-kart-arcade-ss5.jpg

now i do... :lol:

jus jokin' too scott.. :p

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
jay raced me from a dig from Hooters...

It was a slaughter.

Im down for this weekend, but i dont think ill run with the bottle.. getting a "tune" before the 4th.

fangs99

i don't even remember what scott looks like driving a cobra...

oh wait...

mario-kart-arcade-ss5.jpg

now i do... :lol:

jus jokin' too scott.. :p

i know i know as jay put it "scott looks like donky kong in mario kart when he's in his cobra" that sound pretty close jay?