• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FOXMAN'S 5.0 Conversion

Foxman

well **** i could be using you as an extra couple of hands....lol no, no noise yet I need to put some gas in her and get a new battery... the one i had died on me over the time it took to swap engines!

Foxman

before
securedownload.jpg

after lowering
100_0455.jpg

100_0456.jpg

pic of my custom switch panel...
100_0460.jpg

Foxman

new harness showed up...... wow... it looks awesome... ill get pics up asap.. my A/c delete will be here tomorrow.. then all that is left is the exhaust....

Still looking for a stock catted H pipe!

Foxman

well it running, and runs really good! better then i thought... for got to get a video fo it before i put the battery back in my lincoln... i will make one tomorrow...

Foxman

The first time she ran!!!!!!!!

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the ****ty cell phone video...

I love open headers!!!

[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Moench/?action=view&current=03-17-09_1250.flv]
th_03-17-09_1250.jpg
[/ame]

Tommy

congrats Foxman!!! I'm excited for you! Get some good video up so we can see it get some passes in!

Foxman

still waiting on trick flow a/c delete, exhaust system and tires... then we will get some track times...

then the bottle!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
before
securedownload.jpg

after lowering
100_0455.jpg

100_0456.jpg

pic of my custom switch panel...
100_0460.jpg

Andy where is the radio??? LMAO Better yet where is the NOS I see the switch. It must be running good you had a big kool-aid smile in the video lol I need some open headers after I do my cams and **** lol sounded great on video

Foxman

well its done! car runs great and no more clutch slip... the firewall adjuster and adjustable cable has fixed that problem...

this car is going to be quick.... on the 205 70 15's that are on it there is no traction in first or second... it doesnt grab till third but once it does it pulls pretty hard...

Cant wait to put the bottle on it ...............lol!

infidel

oh yea did a compression check on the motor yesterday... 90PSI on all 8 cylinders.... this engine has got some MILES ON IT!!!! Good thing its only going to see a BUNCH OF NITROUS! LOL

Damn what's the compression supposed to be at? I did mine today just to check for consistency and it was 128-135 between the 8 cylinders. I was not sure of what was a good number though lol