• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gt500

maverick169v

WS Posting God
well i cant take all the credit phil. if you didnt post dumb **** i couldnt make fun of you for it. how about another 2nd place trophy for you. lol. god i kill me.

yosemiddysam

Donator
maverick169v said:
oh ok i will say something. sam its not fair you have more valves per cylinder, a ported blower, an extra gear and a 5.8 motor.

LMAO my car is slow as molasses. I also can not hook even on MT Drag Radials. I have not ran it laletly but for some reason the only way I could get into the 7's was with a passenger so you would beat me.

Foxman

GT400SC said:
Wrong on motor size (advatage goes to Phil for beating a bigger than stock GT500 moter)
Wrong on gear ratio (again to Phil for beating a better than stock GT500 gear ratio)
Wrong on experience (Guy races his truck regularly, not the GT500)
How does Phil get all this stuff wrong?

Cuz it "SOUNDS" better?

you guys posted like crazy last night...

it just like down here... the story starts off as a stock car what ever it is camaro mustang chelllenger... but by the time the story get to 5 different people it now was SC and ON SLICKS DOING WHEEL STANDS!!!

he got feed some BS... I dont se phil trying to make his race any better then it was.... I thin he would have been happy enough beating the stock 500HP mustang!

maverick169v

WS Posting God
yosemiddysam said:
LMAO my car is slow as molasses. I also can not hook even on MT Drag Radials. I have not ran it laletly but for some reason the only way I could get into the 7's was with a passenger so you would beat me.

well my 3rd gear synchro is going bad so that might even things out. btw, i was being a jerk when i said 5.8 liter motor. before someone thinks im a retard

maverick169v

WS Posting God
quit trying to buffalo me sam. you cant bull**** a bull****ter. but my 3rd gear really is bad.lol. but i will say this, expect me to crank my boost in the next 3 months and not say a word to anyone about it.lol.