• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gt500

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
That was a convincing video.......but then again, who was that in the silver civic? J/K

That was before NOS I hope......

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Mav they are now known as "the shop that will remain nameless" so as not to advertise them.........

DONOT GO THERE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR **** BROKEN.......

maverick169v

WS Posting God
orange395w said:
Sounds like we need to set a date to settle the score?

its been settled, one of us just cant handle it. sadly me running hard is not going to end it, it will probably lead to a lot more, and more direct trash talking. at least then i should have enough footage for a blackstallion smoke check compilation. thinking of using this song to go over all the footage i gather

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8tJvvCiv8"]YouTube - Mims-This Is Why Im Hot[/ame]

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
02GT, i really like your avatar, is she legal, cause it is horrible if she is still too young....LOL

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Looked like about 4 to 5 to me mav not sure I do wear glasses. I really dont think we should run again though I would def hate to hurt your feelings. If I remember you run Drag radials right? I ran street tires that night. My car had no tune at the time. Oh I also had no NOS. You beat a car with cold air and gears. Opps I forgot I did have axcel backs. I will see you at the Mustangs vs. camaro day at Barona be prepared to have your ass handed to you! I know I am not the only one on here that would love to stomp a mudhole in your cars ass and walk it dry. Its easy to take stabs at me though right? Why dont you put your car up against something that is a challenge. I mean it is the fastest thing on forum and in wickedstangs right. You are god and are cars all suck!

I never heard you say a ****ing thing when Y-Sam said hey mav I will be your huckleberry!!!

maverick169v

WS Posting God
oh ok i will say something. sam its not fair you have more valves per cylinder, a ported blower, an extra gear and a 5.8 motor.

02gt

Gibs07GTcpe said:
02GT, i really like your avatar, is she legal, cause it is horrible if she is still too young....LOL

What, 16 isn't legal enough for you? You know the old saying if there is grass on the ball field, play ball right?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Seriously guys I really didnt mean for this thread to turn out like this.......Honestly.

I just hope the Ford VS the world doesnt turn into us against us.......

I do think that Mav and Phil should race again. Being that as I said earlier, it was not much of a challenge and the cars should be in at least the same range..... I dont know what Mav is running but it looked pretty good to my uneducated eyes.......

Gib

Gib

02gt

we should just run this on a roll(40 MPh), there will be no excuses when it comes to launching.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hell I would get in that one........wait I got beat by a GM SUV doing that.......damn it I will never get to do any of these things.......maybe I need a gear upgrade.

maverick169v

WS Posting God
blackstallion06 said:
know I am not the only one on here that would love to stomp a mudhole in your cars ass and walk it dry. I mean it is the fastest thing on forum and in wickedstangs right. You are god and OUR(FIXT) cars all suck!

I never heard you say a ****ing thing when Y-Sam said hey mav I will be your huckleberry!!!

part of your post made sense. as i recall i told ysam i would run him infact, and i will. i dont know if i will beat him but i got a good feeling i could give him a pretty strong run.

it is the fastest car in southern california and all of your cars do suck, so that part makes sense too. :lol:my car n/a is faster than a s/c s281!, oh so is a g35 but who cares

as far as cars stomping a hole in my ass, i have an 8.1 at the q, spinning, launching at 2k with a **** tune. not making excuses, just saying expect 7s. that being said, who still wants a piece? suddenly the crowd gets a lot smaller.

i dont care what you want. if we had what we wanted my penis would be 18 inches and you would drive a lime green civic with neons and a wing.

i havent raced in months, ive been way to busy with fast cars, bikes, and hot girls, since im cooler than the rest of the world. lol. at least i have the slightest clue what im talking about.

i know the 95 cobra r had a 5.8, not a gt500 and i know my car is a gt, not a cobra, i also know you where full of **** when you said you offered to race me for your trophy the first time we met at the q. and ive been punking you ever since. get thick skin or get over it man. im going to bust your balls. just be sure to stop me when i make your "people to kill" list. then i will let gt400 take a turn while i drift off your radar.

lastly is there a trash talking award, and when do i get it?

Jason

not to sure how i pulled off those dyno numbers...i think that engine is graced by god or something....well i did put massive amounts of air and fuel into it...its a well feed engine....cant wait till i get the stroker kit...then it will be ridiculous...maybe 650-700 RWHP