• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I.E. Chapter

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
No depending on how many people live down the hill we can. Alternate places. But for now it will be in victorville

Wicked Stangs Chick

As of right now, I'm too worried about my Stang making it back up the pass. But I'll be getting to work on it, so hopefully soon enough I can take my car on the cruises and meet up occasionally "down the hill" too but it makes sense to keep the 'base' of the chapter in the same place it's been for 8 years now. But I know the I.E. is sprawled out over a large area, maybe if there are others that want a chapter that are too far to drive, we could always branch off and make sub chapters or something ? I don't know...

Tommy

I can help to get something going but I may be moving soon closer to San Diego, or Oceanside

Wicked Stangs Chick

Heck yeah PapaTom if you move closer to SD, you'll be able to go to the SD meets !!!!

And 96MustangSVT, the next meet is Saturday, may 23rd at 7pm, at the Sonic in Victorville, it's right off the 15 freeway and here is the address for Mapquest:

11780 AMARGOSA ROAD,
VICTORVILLE, CA 92392

And you can always contact myself or Dennis (Roushed2) for more info.

BlueStallion5.0

cool ill be there i got a wedding to go to at 12 so works out perfect. how many people usually there? my kid and gf will be with me.

Tommy

Heck yeah PapaTom if you move closer to SD, you'll be able to go to the SD meets !!!!

Actually, since I'm in Fallbrook and my gf is in Chula Vista I'm in SD quite often. My kids live in Corona and mom in LA, so I also frequent that corridor.

I've been spending some time with the SD guys at meets, events, race car wrench time etc....

Although Fallbrook is North SD County, its only a few minutes from Temecula and I tried helping Eleetryder with the I.E., but not that good of a turn out.

I may pop in on you guys once in a while, or I can help with meets closer to Temecula/Corona if you alternate. That is of course unless I move to SD area

Good luck with the Chapter and I'm glad to see the enthusiasm to get it going again :bike:

BlueStallion5.0

yea its right by the zoo we got that membership thing so me my girl and my kid are going to that after (we have been meaning to go again) but should be fun hope more WS so far im the only one HAHA

BlueStallion5.0

THE WHEN?
June 21st, 2009 @ 11AM

THE WHERE?
Griffith's Park Merry Go Round

You cannot really Google this place, it's easier to get directions to the L.A. Zoo then follow the map accordingly.

Los Angeles Zoo
5333 Zoo Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1498
Click Here

THE EAT?

Due to the fire's from the past, we unfortunately cannot BBQ! So I am guessing everyone can bring some stuff along with them. Such ideas include, KFC, Pizza, Sodas, etc. etc. I will be bringing Costco Pizza and soda!

THE FAMILIES

Families:

This is a park, bring the family, there is plenty to do and a bathroom on site. Should be alot of fun for everyone. This will be OUR 1st meet, so let's try and make it a good one! Im sure as we continue to participate the meets will grow!

some cron vic club throwing it hoping it gets bigger

Tommy

:wf: :questionmark:

Sorry for the thread hijack IE folks!

Back on track...................

I won't be able to sneak into this one. I'll be hosting my own small WS event in Chula Vista.

Take lots of pics! I nominate um...... 96MustangSVT as IE photographer! :hello: :pics:

Wicked Stangs Chick

cool ill be there i got a wedding to go to at 12 so works out perfect. how many people usually there? my kid and gf will be with me.

Well we just had our first meeting like only a week ago and there was 5 people. I know it doesn't sound like much but it was better than the first meeting 8 years ago :) Hopefully we'll be able to get the word out more and get some more people out there, Dennis even had business cards made up that he's put on people's Stangs !

Oh and yes we'll have plenty of photos, the guys make fun of me because I'm always taking pictures, I have the camera attached at the hip.

BlueStallion5.0

Well we just had our first meeting like only a week ago and there was 5 people. I know it doesn't sound like much but it was better than the first meeting 8 years ago :) Hopefully we'll be able to get the word out more and get some more people out there, Dennis even had business cards made up that he's put on people's Stangs !

Oh and yes we'll have plenty of photos, the guys make fun of me because I'm always taking pictures, I have the camera attached at the hip.

let me guess ur a mom cause my girl was never big on pics tell we had a kid haha but yea i know another stang in apple valley and some up here ill try to get them to go

Wicked Stangs Chick

lol... Nope not a mom.
I'm more into vacations and shopping, lol :elefant:

But I am a new Auntie !!!!

Awesome, I hope you'll be able to get your buddies to come along as well, that would be great. And I know that we are going to have once a month meetings as well as some things in between, like BBQ's, going on a cruise up to the mountains, track days, those kinds of things.