• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I.E. Chapter

95BEASTstang

and subzero and 06 black gt yes ill be at the san diego cruise, im gonna see if any heads from club mustang empire wanna join me maybe we can have a little cruise down there together.

What's up Mike ? You going to be hanging out over here ? It's dead on mustang empire ??????? Well hit me up man , we gotta hang out .....If your going to be cruising down to SD let me know .I will cruise also .

goonies

hey chris, yea your right about mustang empire, oh well... im not to sure if im gonna take my car to the track, im still debating cuz i got to get up early and clean my house, im having a bbq tomarrow

Wicked Stangs Chick

FYI: Will not be able to make it to the meet.

My car is on limited driving because 3 of my tires are either slick or ready to blow with the steel coming through. (yesterday in the rain I spun through third gear with no effort....crazy death trap). I'm going to the tire shop on Monday though.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
FYI: Will not be able to make it to the meet.

My car is on limited driving because 3 of my tires are either slick or ready to blow with the steel coming through. (yesterday in the rain I spun through third gear with no effort....crazy death trap). I'm going to the tire shop on Monday though.

Be careful! Not good doing that and driving on those tires.

Wicked Stangs Chick

Best time today was a 14.1
Was Thai driving.....lol... I kid, I kid. I still remember when he used to take his car to the track and he would chill in neutral between shifting.

Oh and I know it's totally not good driving around with tires like that but thankfully I only have a couple more days to deal with it, YAY! It's crazy because it seems like my tires are all good and then BAM they are bald all of a sudden.

Wicked Stangs Chick

Hey guys !

I just got off the phone with Dennis' wife and they are at the meet at Sonic, so I'm there in spirit :) So sorry about my tire situation, let the record show I've never missed a meet.....have an awesome night yall !

Tommy

WS Chick...........What size tires do you have?

I have a few sets laying around. Not sure of the sizes though. I'm not home right now, but I can check tomorrow evening.

Wicked Stangs Chick

Oh goodness they've changed so often I have no idea what they are at now.
I know my back ones are bigger than my front ones and I know they are R15's.
I usually just go with used tires *gasp* because I go through them so quick as it is.

I'll check on it tomorrow and thank you for even mentioning that ;)

goonies

yea let me know tire sizez, i can get new tires for around 70 to 80 and used for 45, i usually get used myself because 20's run me about 130 for khumo's lol

Tommy

dang, I have 4 cooper radials 205/60/15 with only 20 miles on them. WS Chick, Your car would clear those without a problem.

I have a pending pick up tomorrow. If they don't pick them up, I'll keep you posted, I have no need for them. My friend had them on a 76 Caddy and changed his mind on wheel size the next day.