• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I.E. Chapter

BlueStallion5.0

ight ill let them know im heading to the performance shop now let my friend there know so he can let other stangs know maybe leave some cards

Wicked Stangs Chick

Okay so Dennis asked me to get on here and change the meet to Sunday the 24th, instead of Saturday but I'm going to be gone on Sunday because it's Memorial Day weekend and I already had plans for Sunday!

I'm thinking we should push it back one week.... I think everyone forgot it is a Holiday !?!?

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
You guys going to do the Chicane show on the 28th of June?? Some of us from the CV are cruising down for that...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey....I.E. You guys plan on coming down for the BBQ on 6/14? Info is on the calendar. Check it out. It should be pretty big. Invited couple of other clubs, too.

goonies

Hey dennis and valen its goonies back in the house, sorry ive been gone for soo long, and dennis thank for the call bro, glad your back in town, im down for the meet or if you guys need any help at all just let me know.

Wicked Stangs Chick

Hey Goonies, it's been a quick minute ;)

I'm still not quite sure if we are going to push the meet back one week, like on the 30th. Only because it's a Holiday this coming weekend. Do you think you'd be able to cruise up on the 30th ?

And sdsubzero4, thanks for letting us know about it, I know it'll be awesome ! My car will be down because I'm going to be doing a lot of work on it, but if Dennis goes I'll catch a ride with him.

I haven't heard about the show on June 28th though, we'll have to look into that as well.

Wicked Stangs Chick

I totally hate IM.

For years people have always tried to get me to download AIM or whatever and I never did because I hate it and then Myspace goes and pulls a fast one and now I'm forced into the IM world....LMAO.

I don't know why I hate it, but I just do.
I prefer messages and e-mails for some reason.