• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I.E. Chapter

goonies

yea im doing several events, including the chicane cruise here in the I.E. as for the 30th im down i just have to see how it looks and the end of this week, but im always down for a cruise.

I

Ichiduo

I was there at 7 and no one showed.

:(

chin up. was like that here in the cv for a while. but dedicated members who show and are there for new people are what it takes to get a chapter rolling.

we now have good showings when going to a monthly meet or to events planned.

i know if i was in the area, i'd have showed up.

Wicked Stangs Chick

Well thank you for that :)

I knew Dennis (My President) wasn't going to be able to come since he is gone camping but I was hoping for some of the others that showed up last meet to still come yesterday and at least I thought me and 96MustangSVT were meeting up !?!?!

Oh well, next meet Dennis will be back and we'll have a more normal meet :)

BlueStallion5.0

well no one let me know whats going on im more then happy to go u guys have to keep me updated my number is 661-600-4881 and my name is Billy

goonies

and subzero and 06 black gt yes ill be at the san diego cruise, im gonna see if any heads from club mustang empire wanna join me maybe we can have a little cruise down there together.