• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's Official, HP2's Bullitt is.......

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
..... going to DG Customs for work!

It is going to be a full restoration of the exterior. There were more flaws in the car than we ever thought!! They don't do the interior work we wanted done so that will have to wait.

I have asked for pictures during the tear down and rebuild during the approx two weeks they will have the car for a history of the car.

So, HP2 is going to end up with a car to knock your pansy boys socks off at future shows!!! LOL

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
..... going to DG Customs for work!

It is going to be a full restoration of the exterior. There were more flaws in the car than we ever thought!! They don't do the interior work we wanted done so that will have to wait.

I have asked for pictures during the tear down and rebuild during the approx two weeks they will have the car for a history of the car.

So, HP2 is going to end up with a car to knock your pansy boys socks off at future shows!!! LOL

HP2 doesn't have to do anything but show up to knock their pansy boys socks off. neeneerneeneener pansy boys.

Tommy

I've seen the work they do. Great choice.

I like to see all these projects happening :)

We are all posting about our upgrades....except for El Presidente :wtf:

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I've seen the work they do. Great choice.

I like to see all these projects happening :)

We are all posting about our upgrades....except for El Presidente :wtf:

Everything is always a secret for some reason. He thinks he's still a street racer and can't let anyone know what he has. :nonono:

M

Mustangcwo

HP, sounds awesome. I like DG customs and everything they touch turns to gold. I know a real good upholstery guy, but he is not cheap. Anyways, I'll let you check out some of his work soooooonnnnnn...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Thanks Todd!

Only thing left is the carpet, everything else is still good.

We want to stick with the resto of "2001 Showroom" so the carpet is going to be hard to get

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Tear down has started.

Vince just told us HP2's car may have been in a small wreck. DG has noticed paint runs on the passenger fender. The original owner told us the passenger mirror had been replaced.

More pics to follow and they tear it down more.

384074040.jpg

384074038.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Maybe you can add a rear spoiler while your at it....... since it is apart.....LOL

J/K

Looks like they are making prgress. Cant wait to see it done!