• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's Official, HP2's Bullitt is.......

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Looks like a Thureday delivery now and mine heads to RPMM the same day.

DG and myself found out the hard way that alot of the 01 Bullitt parts are discontinued. They had to do a LOT of repair work instead of purchace and replace.

Again, I would HIGHLY recommend DG if you need any paint or body work!!

Note to all you Junk Yard guys:

If you find a 01 Bullitt in the JY, snag the rear scoops and front "mud Flaps" there are none out there any more. They could be worth some money now.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
LMAO kinda. The damn Hurst shifter doesn't come with the ball that is pictured on the site, you have to order that seperately and the OEM one won't fit so DG is looking for an adapter sleeve.

Other than that we are very impressed with the work that has been done!! All gaps are perfect and I can't find a single flaw in the body lines or paint.
Hey Jack I got a Hurst shifter ball (white, says Hurst on the side) Y'all can have it.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Car was delivered yesterday afternoon. HP2 said her jaw hit the ground when she saw it in the sun.

She will bring it out on June 5th for the People's Choice car show. Until then, you just gonna have to wait to see it!!