• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's Official, HP2's Bullitt is.......

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Looks great Jack. Is this gonna be like one of Tommy's cars that only get driven once in a great while and only on dust-free and moisture-free days?

That may be the case. She enjoys driving mine and with me gone so much no use in dinging it up.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
A couple more pics:

385127456.jpg

385127460.jpg

From what I am hearing from people in the Club that have seen it, pictures don't do this thing justice!!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Another big props go our to DG!!

Vince didn't like the way the Clear Coat looked on the hood so he sent it back to paint.

I can't wait to see this car when I get home!!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
So what do you all think? A little DHG paint and it would look sweet!!

385507712.jpg

385507711.jpg

Anybody got a spare room I can use, HP2 is going to kill me.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
wow just reviewed the whole thread looks great and has come along alot!

M

Mustangcwo

Stopped into DG Garage the other day and spotted an awesome looking green mustang. Took it out for a spin and just about ripped the tires off the car :rofl:. Car looks awesome :rock:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
So what do you all think? A little DHG paint and it would look sweet!!

385507712.jpg

385507711.jpg

Anybody got a spare room I can use, HP2 is going to kill me.

You put that on that car and I'll kick you out of your own place for HP2, 'cause you have lost your God Damn Mind!!!!! LOL!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
LMAO kinda. The damn Hurst shifter doesn't come with the ball that is pictured on the site, you have to order that seperately and the OEM one won't fit so DG is looking for an adapter sleeve.

Other than that we are very impressed with the work that has been done!! All gaps are perfect and I can't find a single flaw in the body lines or paint.